Reviews for Maybe I'm a Lion
Wolfone10 chapter 1 . 3/22
Um the "snake freak" DIDN'T burn up any of their scrolls in this one, Naruto took it off of Sasuke, they never needed to mess with that debacle that was rain.

Also while I DO like this story A LOT, um naruto saying he "drew 25 hastes a few days ago", um he'd only had the power to DO that for a few MINUTES of consciousness at that point. It was get the power.. Fight Orochi...Get knocked out... get woke up and BACK INTO THE FIGHT (where he made the statement) so either the lines could be from another one of your stories, or too many days past in between writing spurts to remember, BUT That said I DO LOVE THE IDEA OF THE BLENDING of the FFs and Naruto and I like how you did it too.
NaruHarem4ever chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Wow! This is one hell of a story! Hope you decide to continue it!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Your a good writer but you kinda use the same lines and the same things happen but with very little difference.
Marcus chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
You should finish this story
Acolyte of the Blood Moon chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Will you continue this? It's good.
DarkLinkBlade chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Awesome story. I hope you continue it.
drevagon chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Hope you chose to revisit this and continue it.
Luna's Meow chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Huh... this is interesting actually. You should definitely continue this, though I hope you don't do a ton of Sakura bashing in this one, as she does get better as a character as she gets older and matures. (She is just a kid remember. Hard on Naruto, but then the whole village doesn't like him except the ramen shop.)

Also, I won't spoil the ending of FFVIII, but the ring has a GF inside it, named Greiver, like the ring itself.
shelif chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Could u please continue this
Lord Geovanni chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Hey, this idea is great! I hope that you continue this story because it seems like you have a good idea of where to go.

~LordGeovanni *Kupo*
Drifter950 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
I own both of the series, purchased for my children which they enjoyed. And while I liked "Final Fantasy", the authors treatment of Naruto in canon a little disgusting. Happily, fanfiction treatment of him is fun, and "interesting", instead of almost completely angst.

The two statement above are the reason I really enjoy this story. The only problem I really have it, is that you decided to call the story "complete". A waste of a very good plot idea. Bleck!

But you "are" the author, so I guess I have to live with it. I'll just have to hope you might change your mind.

Again, thanks for a "interesting" story.

May the MUSE always be with you!

Dragon-Wolf-Mustang Rider chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Ahhh! Yes! Yes! Pleeeease continue it! This sounds so cool! I can't wait for the next chapter!
necroneox3d chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
dude... long time follower of, some, of your fics. and now this beginning masterpiece... I'm jealous as hell lol! Keep it up and I'm EAGERLY awaiting the continuation of this fic.
Lahmikhara chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
All I can say is that I really hope you revisit this story one of these days, because I really enjoyed it and it seems to have potential. _
wolfey141 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
so I guess this was abandoned? I will admit I always saw naruto as either vincent valentine or with a femnaruto as rikku. (I would love to see a femslash story with femnaruto with rikku's skillset.)