Reviews for Like Glitter and Gold
LoveGlutton chapter 5 . 10/27/2012
Never mind its perfect the way it is
LoveGlutton chapter 4 . 10/27/2012
You gonna do a meet the parents thing
harperr chapter 5 . 11/30/2011
oh god, i'm such a bad person.

i'm /that/ person. the one who faves and runs.

well, i'm going repent. i'm reviewing.

so a few reasons why this is my favorite burgh/elesa story.

1. the realism.

this is all so possible/probable it almost makes for a new head-cannon. both are so young and confused and toying with emotions.

2. the focus on friendship.

i really like that this wasn't entirely about romance or whatever. it mainly the start and growth of a friendship. which of course, was given the challenge stronger feeling.

3. their personalities.

you characterized them both well, burgh wasn't garish or loud. and i like how you showed elesa's more cynical and closed off nature. whoo-yeah.

'kay so. i love this pairing. and you did it so much justice. c: thank you thank you.
Dear Rosie chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Wow, I just read this whole story and I love it. I've liked Arti x Kamitsure ever since I saw the Gym Leaders for Black and White. To me they just... worked. So this story is awesome! Even though she's in love with someone else. *sigh* Well, I saw you have a sequel! *remains hopeful* Anyway, your writing is phenomenal. I can see the scenes painted straight into my head when I read. Good job!

-RD :)
minmin chapter 5 . 12/19/2010
this.. this story is just. i can't even describe it. i love the relationship you've given arty and kamitsure. my heart literally fell apart at the subway scene. i really wish to see more stories of them by you. either separate or together. can't find too many arty or kami stories. ;; incredible work 3
AlFlowerrise chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
This. Is. Amazing!

I hope you're proud of this one because it's that good. I really like that you in the end refer to the title since it makes the story very pretty.

Great job on the characters as well, I can totally see this happen and I like that this seems so real. It feels like it happens in the real world. Great :)
Subterranean Renaissance Faire chapter 5 . 12/4/2010
lkascdkswsef I can't even tell you how my heart broke for Arty in this. Words just don't exist and I LOVED IT SO MUCH. Oh god I've got tears going and everything right now. Thank you so much for an excellent read, you are an incredibly talented writer.

'Dux
MyChocolateKingdom chapter 5 . 12/2/2010
I'm crying. Its so sad that its over! I have waited, and been rewarded. This is an amazing story, and you captured Arti, Kamitsure, and every single detail perfectly. I will continue to read your stories, and review, because this is so fantastic!
sakura-fai chapter 5 . 11/30/2010
So, they're ok at the end...or at least starting to recover?

And will you make Kamitsure appear in Alexandria? Or not at all?

Last question, umm... was the groom Roark or Byron in the last paragraph?

And I liked it, the subway part was dramatic, but that's how it's supposed to be. Very discriptive, I could see it in my mind. :D Great finish
ObsessedwithBirds chapter 5 . 11/30/2010
*dies*

ADORABLE!
Jnnfr chapter 5 . 11/29/2010
I. Am. Speechless. That was such an amazing chapter and was very unexpected. Al I can say is that you are an absolutely AMAZING author who can capture expressions of characters magnificently and I cant wait to read more from you later, but I would have thought that chapter 5 would have been of autumn since you had done winter, summer, and spring already, but it still didn't make that much difference :)
fooboo24 chapter 5 . 11/29/2010
I-I-I... cried.

What an excellent story - I officially love this couple, be it one-sided or reciprocated, and this story just made me love them ten times more!
Jnnfr chapter 4 . 11/28/2010
CLIFFHANGER! I really want to know what happens next, but I cant
The Renowned Obscurity chapter 4 . 11/16/2010
Ahh, what a cliffhanger!

I've been lovin' this fic so far; the way you capture those little moments in Arti's and Kamitsure's friendship...

I'm going to be sad reading about her rejecting him :(

Anyway, update soon

TRO
MyChocolateKingdom chapter 4 . 11/15/2010
Great chapter! I've been waiting, and this was worth it. Good cliffhanger, I wonder how kamitsure will respond!