Reviews for Pride
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Oh wow. That was really emotional. It was good seeing Kanda's reaction. And it was good for Lavi and him that they were there and together and able to work through it.
EchanHeartSaitoHajime chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Aw! Sad but cute. My friend is just like Kanda and I'm like Lavi and something similar to this happened. Different situation but same reaction. Great story though!
mgsab123 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
hmmm I really like the ending... seeing Kanda act like that would be so... I dont know, different? Good Job.
AbaratFox chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Nice! I really hope you continue! But you might want to proof read, there were a couple errors that made my eyelid twitch.

Other than that it was fantastic! Oh, and please don't make it a yaoi. pairing stories always seem kind of sloppy to me...
Thuggy Ninjette chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
You always write for my favorite neglected fandoms! I'm so happy I could jump up and down! 3 I went creeping on your profile (cause I'm amazing like that( and wondered in you are going to write something for Uraboku? Anyways, back on subject. I love vulnerable Kanda because he isn't as big of an ass as everyone thinks!
Midori Yoshida chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
This story is so adorable. The vulnerable Kanda theme is often overused in the fanfiction world, but you did it very well.
Tawnia chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Touching :) There was quite a lot of dialogue and not much description, but i guess you wanted to emphasise on Kanda's and Lavi's interactions, ne?

I like! :D I was hoping there would be more chapters or a sequel, but the word ‘complete’ waved its hand at me and my hopes died. :/

I hope you consider though. It's too nice! (love Yuvi the best)
usuilove21 chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Holy crap! This is so cute! I usually stray from things that have both Lavi and Kanda as the selected characters (Not a big Yuvi fan at all...), but I saw this and I read it. I thought it was amazing! The angst was pretty good too! Um, just wondering... Do I sense Yullen? Cause Allen X Kanda is really cute (My favorite paring...)

ahem, it is a wonderful series, is it not? I have all of the manga volumes that were relased in the US, and I am still collecting the ones to come XD! And BTW, if your just watching it and not reading it, PM me and I can give you a few websites where you can read it! (Lol... I get carried away... Sorry!)

XOXO,