Reviews for Gingerbread and Sake
travisgames911 chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
love the story bro you are a good writer, you don't see a lot of those now days
Hikari Rea chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Just wanted to say that you kept their personality really well... maybe you think you made Zoro a little OOC, but, in my opinion, it is because Zoro doesn't really talk that much, especially in those kinds of conversations. xD
And as I read the fic, I realized it COULD have happened in the real story, and Oda-sama wouldn't complain xD
I really liked this! :D It was so full of... peace u
otaku03 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
i enjoyed reading it :)
it was very sweet , thanks for writing it
Anazarel chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
You don't have to worry about a thing, this Robin is more in-character than in many other ZoRo fics! Maybe because their feelings haven't developed much yet. I'd love to read a fic of yours where their relationship was in a later stage.
mgaa chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
squeals all around
devoid69 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I like the feel of this. I don't know why you'd feel silly posting this; it's well-written, in-character, and has a nice atmosphere to it. Thanks for writing it.
stuckinwonderland420 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I really liked this story a lot. Since the setting was at night, I found that the "point" was expressed in almost a "dreamy" fashion. I found that this story was very well written and I loved how you used little dialougue, because it fit the nighttime setting more. I also loved the slight ZoloXRobin pairing. Very nice job! :)
ForeverBlue90 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Another gem of ZoRo fics.
Grrks chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
WRITE MORE YOUR KILLING ME! I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! XD
JamIsMyCupOfTea chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
AWwwwwwwwwwwwww~ i liked this one better than suits :) thx soo much for writting it :D
Tonoxic chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
this is really, really good and very...in-character.
dayties chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
I'm pretty sure this is the most amazing and adorable ZoRo oneshot I have ever read ! ;3 While it may not have fluff or kisses in between, the length you went to read between the lines of what happened in the book and write it down like this is phenomenal! :D Going inside Robin's mind is such an interesting piece of work, and the closeness of the two is adorable !

Zoro is such an adorable character himself ! I think you've portrayed him rather perfectly. I especially adore him during the Enies Lobby, and here I can just imagine him !

Just perfect, I've never read something so outstanding! Keep up the good work !
JuzSomeone chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
i thought that both characters were in character :D an interesting story :D
AnimeGalaxy chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
This was one of the best zoroxrobin fics Ive ever read. You remained true to the characters and it you could see the connection without it being favorite. Write more of these please :)
Tare-chan chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Yay, for more Z/R fic :D And a nicely written too!

I really like the idea of the two of them, being the silent type they are, have and enjoy a midnight/night 'meeting'.

now for some 'honest thinking'

OOCness... hmm... I think you got most of their personalities right. Just... I think Robin would prefer 'coffee' than 'tea'. Zoro is okay I think...

Met several typoo here and there, not too significant though.

Overall I really enjoy this fic Nice job! Waiting for more Z/R moments fic from you!