Reviews for 5 times Spock didn't want a pet, and 1 time he did
Ouch poor Spock!
sassyfriend chapter 4 . 3/6
Poor Spock
sassyfriend chapter 3 . 3/6
I really like that Spock will find someone to look after the cat
sassyfriend chapter 2 . 3/6
that was cute
sassyfriend chapter 1 . 3/6
Just watch out Spock you will
Guest chapter 7 . 1/27/2014
Very good.
Carriewhowasreading chapter 6 . 9/29/2013
Whoa...This has me in tears. I have been a ST:TOS reader since I was 20...26 years later and they are real people who are fully fleshed out. The pain of the loss is real- as the need to continue on.
WerewolvesAreReal chapter 6 . 7/11/2013
Okay, this made me cry. But in a good way. The characterization is great throughout, and also shows Spock's own development well, especially in this last chapter - probably the best and most believable way for Spock to get a 'pet'.
Still a little teary-eyed, argh.
ChernobylKrigare chapter 6 . 7/9/2013
Soon as I read Jim was going to be a passenger of that dreadful time I knew this was going to break my heart. Like Spock, knowing did little to help. I loved this, and I'm usually not a fan of these "numbered" stories. Thank for posting.
AllTheSnakes chapter 4 . 7/8/2013
Again, beautiful. This thing about Vulcans living longer than humans makes all the sense in the world.
Have you watched 'Yesteryear'? It is one of the best Animated Original Series episodes, and made me cry. I love sehlats since I watched it!
AllTheSnakes chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
Aw... how sad... and I can totally see it being like this...
AllTheSnakes chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
Brilliant: you solved the out-of-character Kirk from The Trouble with Tribbles and Peter's recovery. Great!
AllTheSnakes chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
It was wonderful! You could write an entire book on alien zoology and readers would never get bored!
And it was a bonus hearing the voices in my head: Sulu, grave and all soft with a plant; Kirk and McCoy arguing over blue and green; Scotty being puzzled; Spock saying 'kullat'.
Congratulations!
Doni chapter 6 . 9/30/2012
A bittersweet ending. Lovely work.