Reviews for 5 times Spock didn't want a pet, and 1 time he did
Very good.
Carriewhowasreading chapter 6 . 9/29/2013
Whoa...This has me in tears. I have been a ST:TOS reader since I was 20...26 years later and they are real people who are fully fleshed out. The pain of the loss is real- as the need to continue on.
WerewolvesAreReal chapter 6 . 7/11/2013
Okay, this made me cry. But in a good way. The characterization is great throughout, and also shows Spock's own development well, especially in this last chapter - probably the best and most believable way for Spock to get a 'pet'.
Still a little teary-eyed, argh.
Kaniner chapter 6 . 7/9/2013
Soon as I read Jim was going to be a passenger of that dreadful time I knew this was going to break my heart. Like Spock, knowing did little to help. I loved this, and I'm usually not a fan of these "numbered" stories. Thank for posting.
AllTheSnakes chapter 4 . 7/8/2013
Again, beautiful. This thing about Vulcans living longer than humans makes all the sense in the world.
Have you watched 'Yesteryear'? It is one of the best Animated Original Series episodes, and made me cry. I love sehlats since I watched it!
AllTheSnakes chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
Aw... how sad... and I can totally see it being like this...
AllTheSnakes chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
Brilliant: you solved the out-of-character Kirk from The Trouble with Tribbles and Peter's recovery. Great!
AllTheSnakes chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
It was wonderful! You could write an entire book on alien zoology and readers would never get bored!
And it was a bonus hearing the voices in my head: Sulu, grave and all soft with a plant; Kirk and McCoy arguing over blue and green; Scotty being puzzled; Spock saying 'kullat'.
Congratulations!
Doni chapter 6 . 9/30/2012
A bittersweet ending. Lovely work.
trekkie1701 chapter 6 . 11/21/2011
Wonderful, I experience a wide range of emotions while reading this. I had recently lost a friend who was very dear to me, and I was deeply touched by the end of this story. Thank you for writing this, you are a very talented writer ]
Hummingbird2 chapter 6 . 7/28/2011
Terrific, thank you!
Sanzi chapter 3 . 7/17/2011
I had to review once more (the system won't let me reply reply by pm anymore) just to say that yes, I totally agree- Spock is definitely a cat person :D
SmileyDJingles chapter 6 . 6/27/2011
Wow! You ALMOST made me cry! That's SO not cool! Now I have to read a happy story!

Great story! I loved it!
Sanzi chapter 6 . 5/10/2011
You've achieved two things I consider very difficult:

Number 1- making it seem perfectly believeable for Spock to keep a dog, and 2: making me shed a few tears when reading. Great fic! :)
DammitJim chapter 6 . 1/28/2011