Reviews for Dragon Riders 02: Kaze no Kaeru
Iarud Nilrem chapter 20 . 9/25/2016
Hey again, ND. I've finished the audio for Dragon Riders KNK, and I've submitted a review on YouTube as well. Just type in "Dragon Riders Kaze No Kaeru Review," and it should come right up. Thanks again for the inspiration, back when I was in my early teens.
What Lies Beyond chapter 11 . 9/3/2014
I KNEW it. Aigul is Lugia!

Nice job with the 'Jedi Mind Trick" sequence, too :)
What Lies Beyond chapter 3 . 9/3/2014
Aigul? Isn't that Lugia backwards?

Hmm... Coincidence? I think not.
SamPD chapter 13 . 10/8/2009
Huh, nice use of the quote from Metel Gear Solid 2.
DarkRaider08 chapter 20 . 7/27/2008
HOYA, Season 2 was absolutely amazing, practically there's no words in describing it's awesomeness! as I said before this one is in my favs.
DarkRaider08 chapter 18 . 7/27/2008
Ha that was the Nemesis Program from Resident Evil Apocalypse, Now I've seen everything LOL!
DarkRaider08 chapter 17 . 7/27/2008
This chapter was relatively short but a action-packed one at that, you're doing great keep it up
DarkRaider08 chapter 16 . 7/27/2008
This is MUCH better then Sci-fi movies put together! You ROCK man1!
DarkRaider08 chapter 15 . 7/26/2008
It couldn't have possibly be greater than this, this is going to my favorites
DarkRaider08 chapter 14 . 7/26/2008
Well how do ya like that, more action-packed chapters, just the way I like them, keep up the good work
DarkRaider08 chapter 13 . 7/26/2008
I'm back and it's still the best story I've read in months now, MewTwo is one of my favorite pokemons
DarkRaider08 chapter 12 . 7/25/2008
Remarkable, outstanding, this is better than any Sci-Fi movie, this story desperetly is clinging to me to continue reading.
DarkRaider08 chapter 11 . 7/25/2008
So Aigul is the Guardian Lugia, what a startling revelation and that 'The Complete Idiot's Guide to Pokemon Training' made me laugh for five minutes LOL!
DarkRaider08 chapter 10 . 7/25/2008
Absolutely amazing! what more is there to say?
DarkRaider08 chapter 9 . 7/25/2008
Whell that was a shoking dicovery to mee that is, I'd never thought other humans were transformed into pokemon and that battle with Kioi was funny LOL!