Reviews for Queen and her Guard
Kate chapter 25 . 7/21
Omg I love your this! Please finish it. There are quite a few surprises but also good foreshadowing.
Rito Dey chapter 25 . 6/14
What a turn of events.
Make Dimitri suffer for Rose's forgiveness.
Pls complete the story.
dk chapter 25 . 11/22/2015
i realy like this fanic. please write more chapters ...more and more and more and more and more...
Guest chapter 8 . 7/8/2015
Dimitri's a big boy and he's the Captain of the Guard – Rose, being Queen, needs to be more concerned about the thousands of people DIEING rather than his heartbreak, and so should he.

I apologise if these come off as offensive, but it's late and I'm feeling bold and opinionated.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/8/2015
Their attitudes and moods are jumping and not consistent. One minute they are heartbroken and avoiding each other, but by the next sentence they're kissing and acting like a couple like nothing's happened.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/8/2015
I'm sorry, but no. Dimitri is being an immature jerk, especially since Rose is trying to stop people from dieing and he makes it harder for her and calls her selfish. And Rose shouldn't be kissing him when he acts that way towards her.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/8/2015
Stolen son of Olena's... I'm thinking Dimitri :)
don'tforgetmybrokenheart chapter 25 . 6/14/2015
omg that was so great please update this fic. this is the best fic ive read in months and for it to not have a endng makes me sad. please update.
Temmi95 chapter 25 . 3/14/2015
Please update
alexlc chapter 25 . 2/10/2015
I wish there was an ending. :(
SmartiePants136 chapter 25 . 12/11/2014
Plz update
mary.chin.779 chapter 25 . 10/16/2014
update soon plz
Itzel chapter 25 . 7/21/2014
Please please please finish our story I've read so many fanfiction a today and all them just finish halfway through the story but I never say anything cuz like it's been from 3 years ago but yours is one so I hope you can finish this please this may seem weird but I would like to know your answer so can you email me at thanks I would very much appreciate that
bboopd16 chapter 25 . 3/28/2014
wow brill next chap please
brianna.howell.287 chapter 25 . 3/21/2014
Very interested sting story. Love all the twists. Please update soon