Reviews for Queen and her Guard
ROSE could stab Adrian in the heart in his bed at the height of his "having his way with her "...lol..lol.. he'll never forget that "climax" to his night!
rereading this story again I know I love it as much as I did the first time still wish it was finished
debpreato chapter 25 . 10/31/2016
This an interesting beautiful story that is being left unfinished. I don't usually ever leave a negative comment but im very disappointed the proper parties will not get their due. I would also wish that Rose and Dimitri get their happy ever after because of the trials that they have endured through this story. I have throughly enjoyed this wonderful story so far...thank you.
debpreato chapter 14 . 10/31/2016
Love the strong and powerful characters u have made Rose and Dimitri. The twist of mystery of the whole plot...excellent!
debpreato chapter 3 . 10/30/2016
Love this story line. ...well written !
Kate chapter 25 . 7/21/2016
Omg I love your this! Please finish it. There are quite a few surprises but also good foreshadowing.
Rito Dey chapter 25 . 6/14/2016
What a turn of events.
Make Dimitri suffer for Rose's forgiveness.
Pls complete the story.
dk chapter 25 . 11/22/2015
i realy like this fanic. please write more chapters ...more and more and more and more and more...
Guest chapter 8 . 7/8/2015
Dimitri's a big boy and he's the Captain of the Guard – Rose, being Queen, needs to be more concerned about the thousands of people DIEING rather than his heartbreak, and so should he.

I apologise if these come off as offensive, but it's late and I'm feeling bold and opinionated.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/8/2015
Their attitudes and moods are jumping and not consistent. One minute they are heartbroken and avoiding each other, but by the next sentence they're kissing and acting like a couple like nothing's happened.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/8/2015
I'm sorry, but no. Dimitri is being an immature jerk, especially since Rose is trying to stop people from dieing and he makes it harder for her and calls her selfish. And Rose shouldn't be kissing him when he acts that way towards her.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/8/2015
Stolen son of Olena's... I'm thinking Dimitri :)
don'tforgetmybrokenheart chapter 25 . 6/14/2015
omg that was so great please update this fic. this is the best fic ive read in months and for it to not have a endng makes me sad. please update.
Temmi95 chapter 25 . 3/14/2015
Please update
alexlc chapter 25 . 2/10/2015
I wish there was an ending. :(