Reviews for Her Blood Splattered Past
Emmeline's Embers chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
And i paid for the review app! Love this chapter so much!
Rosa4dean chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
just started reading this story love it :)
katurtle chapter 15 . 1/11/2011
I like it. I like the reference to Springfield mass as I live in the town right next to it. Just the thought that San and Dean may be in the next town over gives me tingled lol jk.
AprilC3604 chapter 18 . 12/19/2010
Finally got around to reading the last few chapter. So sorry about that. Sooooooo, I loved this story! What else can I say. I hated to see it end but I did love the way it ended. I can't wait to read the follow on story. ;)
Amy90 chapter 14 . 12/17/2010
Hey, wonderful story! Couldn't stop reading but it's actually pretty late now and I've to get up in a few hours, so I'll be here again later... I'm in chapter 14 now and there's just one thing I don't understand: They are all experienced hunters - why do they believe they could outrun a demon? I mean it's obvious that Damian wouldn't tell Sunny that he's found them if he wasn't already absolutely sure that they can't escape... - So why do they start packing the weapons instead of getting ready for the fight?

Anyway, I understand why you wanted them to try and run.

And in the end it doesn't matter. So I hope there'll be a lot more chapters for me to enjoy - and Thnx so much for sharing this story!
Beckyboo78 chapter 15 . 12/16/2010
Your story is pretty good; however, the centered text is REALLY hard to read. Have you ever read a book that was centered? There is a reason why...
deanstheman chapter 18 . 12/15/2010
OMG thanks so much for the shout-out! *blushes furiously* And you're so welcome!

Freaking awesome ending. Those two are super hot together and the declaration of love moment just prior was both heartfelt and moving.

This was a long chapter with a ton of great stuff in it so this may be a long review - bear with me :)

Liked the twist with Shacona and SO0O0O glad Sunny ditched the back-stabbing floosie at the end. I'm kinda hoping for a Sam-Roxie development, though I know your next story starts with the canon season 6 opener so I realize it wouldn't last considering what happens to Sam in the season 5 finale, but I can still keep my fingers crossed for poor Sammy gettin some love in the meantime ;)

BTW, loved this little line: 'her echoes over-lapping each other like a broken record'. I just really liked that.

Great action sequence, fitting for a big showdown. I cheered out loud when Dean stuck the blade in Damien - good ol' Dean.

So great job overall - this was an exciting, sweet, and hot story, I enjoyed it immensely, and you should be darn proud of it. Looking forward to your next post in the sequel!
deanstheman chapter 17 . 12/11/2010
Hoorah! I must be psychic coz Sunny's Dad really IS here! I am so totally with Dean and her though that he was a complete jerk for letting her think he was dead all these years. He's even worse than John Winchester! Laughed at Sunny trying her damndest to get drunk while chaperone!Dean tries to stop her :)

Great chapter - can't wait to see how this all wraps up!
deanstheman chapter 16 . 12/4/2010
exciting chapter! I'm dying to find out what the deal is with the monster in the woods. And what a cliffie - how is her father back? IF it IS her father...
ArielButtercup chapter 15 . 11/18/2010
Awesome story. I love it. Keep going with your good work.
AprilC3604 chapter 15 . 11/16/2010
I love your story! Love dean and sunny. I just finished and I want more. Please update!
deanstheman chapter 15 . 11/16/2010
Awesome - they need more hunters, the fight's a little one-sided right now. Hopefully Sunny's cousin will help!

Suuuupper hot moment between Dean and Sunny, with Sam sleeping in the next bed! Those two are hot together.

Can't wait for the big showdown!
lilly-loo chapter 13 . 11/9/2010
very imaginative ;). loved it.
deanstheman chapter 14 . 11/8/2010
Loved the girls gossiping about Sam and Dean - we're all guilty of that! :) Really sweet touch with Roxie crushing on Sam and vice versa. Poor Sunny - I really felt for her when Damien was choking Dean. Nice job of showing her guilt over her father and Mike and her hesitation to allow herself to be with Dean in case the same happened to him. But the gang is seriously screwed now! Damien just keeps getting the best of them. Can't wait for the next update!
AprilC3604 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I love this story and your oc! Please udate soon!