Reviews for Marked
Leila chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
I loved that. :') I love Remember Me, it hits me hard everytime I watch it. Very good fanfic.
lissy2110 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Hey,

a great and fantastic Oneshot.

Thanks for writing.

Lissy
Tsuruga-Ryuuki chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
awww! it's amazing! hats off to you... ur talent, atleast in my eyes, is unbeaten!
December Ice Star chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Beautiful :,)
Magos186 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
amazing. absolutely and totally amazing.
yeszcullen chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Oh, so cute! Wouldn't it have been amazing for this to have actually happened in the movie? Of course you think so, if not, you wouldn't have written this! It was so pretty.
fearlesss16 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
this is what i thought should of happened, i was really hoping that Ally would get pregnant! well done it was very touching :)
Hyper Maiden chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Very well written and beautiful. I love it

-Hyper Maiden
AnUnluckyCharm chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Wow. I saw the movie, and I cried so so so so hard! I can't believe he died :'( But your story hs somehting in it, that makes the fact he died 's amazng, so realistic, as if you hae been through all of this hat's a remarkable trate to have in your writing. I have an idea for a one-shot sequel. He foun it wier his ad was taking so long, before the planes came, so he left te buildings! Make a one-shot of him finding her, Ally, like when she the baby's 1-2 years old. And, if you do, make it a boy, and name him Tyler 3 I loved it, job well done!
mediate89 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
As soon as the movie was over this happened in my mind. I'm glad to have found a good fan fiction for it. You did a good job.
carlislelover83 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
That was a wonderful story! So sad, but a happy sad in some ways!
Rosecrystals chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
This is so poignant. Beautiful.
MentallyInspired chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Awe (sniffle) I cried when I watched Remember Me, I like Fanfics where there's always some sort of happy ending! Good job, I loved it! :D
XxScarlettRosexX chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
This is beautiful. I am speechless.
squirtlee16 chapter 1 . 10/1/2010