Reviews for You Know I'm No Good
How can you possibly leave us hanging like this... You even took the time to write an authors note saying you'd finish this... What cruelty is this ...
Thatguy18 chapter 46 . 11/12
I really hope you update this is such a great story
Loveguru92 chapter 33 . 8/17
Just found this story and read 33 chapters in the one day (fair to say I haven't got much else done lol) but then I noticed it hadn't been updated since January, this is amazing and I really hope you will come back to it!xx
PLEASE chapter 1 . 8/14
Will you
please
PLEASE complete this already?
Like seriously I can't believe we actually got delena endgame before this story is finished? It's unbelievable. I started reading this since the first time it was published and then you deleted and started over and both times I had to wait and STILL it's not done? How is that fair...
I know I sound kind of rude but come on I think at this point is justified? If you can take even a little off your time and give this story and us a closure then please do it, so many people will be grateful. Or if you won't just say it will never be complete so we'll know instead of saying it will and never doing it.
Can't believe u have abandoned this story
Omg why haven't u updated
itz.cat chapter 46 . 7/16
please update. i wanna know what happens next. i need you to finish this
?
kimminnee chapter 1 . 6/26
This sounds like the beginning a true love story. Star crossed lovers and whatnot! I can't wait to read more.
Seriously don't leave us hanging
"I don't think I'll wait until March to release all the remaining chapters of this story." Lol ok
nikthornton chapter 45 . 6/3
Omg what you can't leave us just hanging like that please come back and finish this
Update plssssssss
apag0427 chapter 46 . 5/4
When are you going to update. I really love this story. Please finish it. I want to know what will happen to Elena with Jeremy's death and how it'll affect her relashionship with Damon. Please. I'll be waiting.
gamergeek2517 chapter 46 . 4/28
Honeyyyyy where you at? I'm so ready for your amazing writing I can't even. I literally cannnot wait for chapter 47.
3,185 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »