Reviews for You Know I'm No Good
Adoreme113 chapter 46 . 8/12
Please finish the story
Ledezma chapter 32 . 8/5
Please, finish this story :( it's so damn good, i just need closure. You said there were only a few chapters left :(
Hope you are fine and be able to post.
hela0023 chapter 46 . 7/9
You know What, Fuck you
Please ,please ,please will you finish the story...
nikthornton chapter 46 . 3/27
Im adding to the pleas of please finish this I have followed this fic for so long and I need an ending
Pls pls pls
Ms chapter 46 . 2/23
Please
Thatguy18 chapter 1 . 1/29
Please finish the story It’s too good to be left unfinished.
Anje chapter 45 . 1/28
This is so disappointing that this has been left here.
Please update soon!
kimminnee chapter 46 . 1/24
AJSGHKAGKJHSDLGFFFGH!

Where is the rest of this story? I’ve read 45 chapters! I would like to finish this fic, put it to bed. Does Damon go with Elena to College? Does he clean up?
What happened to everyone?
I hope you will consider finishing this.
It is way past March 10, 2017. It is January 24th, 2018. Nina came back. We got our end game. Anyway, you said there were only a couple of chapters left...please post them! Completed stories are the best stories.
kimminnee chapter 45 . 1/24
Elena is right. She’s got to get out of there. That small town, and all that goes with it are poisonous to her future. Damon needs to clean up and leave with her.
Jeremy just died! You just killed Jeremy! Elena may have been mad at him because of his lifestyle that caused the tragedies at the carnival, but she loves him and his loss is going to wreck her.
Damon is awake, and will be able to walk again. I’m sure that gives Elena some comfort. Will she make Damon chose between being a greaser, or being with her? Will he give it up on his own? Now that Jeremy is dead, what’s the point?
And Stefan, disappeared again. I think he hurt Amber. I think he’s been a bad guy hiding behind sports and grades the whole time. And Damon is a good man, hiding in grease a leather jacket and a gang.
This seems like a big turning point. The choices made from here on will frame everyone’s future.
kimminnee chapter 44 . 1/23
Okay,WTF is going on with Stefan? Did he force himself on Amber and get caught? Is that rumble Damon, Jeremy, Tyler? Was someone beating Stefan for what they saw?
I can’t see any other alternative than for the Gil’s to take Tyler’s car and leave. I’m sure the guys would rather them split in Ty’s ride than to stay out there in the dark and cold where there is trouble. They are smart enough to check Elena’s house. It’s the closest.
kimminnee chapter 43 . 1/23
What is with the girls getting attacked in this town? So the screams Elena and the other”s heard were real screams from an attack. Not a girl being scared by a Carni. Please tell me it’s not Stefan, for Damon and Elena’s sakes.
I’m sick of these people treating Elena like a Leaper because of what they THINK he did to Klaus. And judging by her Greaser boyfriend.
Damon’s strong physical body sure does turn Elena on, and it won her a giant teddy bear!
kimminnee chapter 42 . 1/23
That was damn hot! I’m glad she let him introduce and use a vibrator on her. And go to the “seeded” motel! Their love making was likely VERY loud. Elena probably just had the best orgasm of her life. He keeps taking her higher. No one will ever be able to pleasure her as he does. Thank goodness they have “forever “ and are in love! Happy Valentines Day Delena!
kimminnee chapter 41 . 1/23
Sounds like things are better in Delena-Land! Back to loving each other and getting back on track.
A Valentine’s getaway. Other than missing school, it sounds perfect, and like just what they need right now.
Go, leave for a couple of days. Lovers need a vacation!
3,242 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »