Reviews for You Know I'm No Good
hela0023 chapter 46 . 7/9
You know What, Fuck you
Please ,please ,please will you finish the story...
nikthornton chapter 46 . 3/27
Im adding to the pleas of please finish this I have followed this fic for so long and I need an ending
Pls pls pls
Ms chapter 46 . 2/23
Please
Thatguy18 chapter 1 . 1/29
Please finish the story It’s too good to be left unfinished.
Anje chapter 45 . 1/28
This is so disappointing that this has been left here.
Please update soon!
kimminnee chapter 46 . 1/24
AJSGHKAGKJHSDLGFFFGH!

Where is the rest of this story? I’ve read 45 chapters! I would like to finish this fic, put it to bed. Does Damon go with Elena to College? Does he clean up?
What happened to everyone?
I hope you will consider finishing this.
It is way past March 10, 2017. It is January 24th, 2018. Nina came back. We got our end game. Anyway, you said there were only a couple of chapters left...please post them! Completed stories are the best stories.
kimminnee chapter 45 . 1/24
Elena is right. She’s got to get out of there. That small town, and all that goes with it are poisonous to her future. Damon needs to clean up and leave with her.
Jeremy just died! You just killed Jeremy! Elena may have been mad at him because of his lifestyle that caused the tragedies at the carnival, but she loves him and his loss is going to wreck her.
Damon is awake, and will be able to walk again. I’m sure that gives Elena some comfort. Will she make Damon chose between being a greaser, or being with her? Will he give it up on his own? Now that Jeremy is dead, what’s the point?
And Stefan, disappeared again. I think he hurt Amber. I think he’s been a bad guy hiding behind sports and grades the whole time. And Damon is a good man, hiding in grease a leather jacket and a gang.
This seems like a big turning point. The choices made from here on will frame everyone’s future.
kimminnee chapter 44 . 1/23
Okay,WTF is going on with Stefan? Did he force himself on Amber and get caught? Is that rumble Damon, Jeremy, Tyler? Was someone beating Stefan for what they saw?
I can’t see any other alternative than for the Gil’s to take Tyler’s car and leave. I’m sure the guys would rather them split in Ty’s ride than to stay out there in the dark and cold where there is trouble. They are smart enough to check Elena’s house. It’s the closest.
kimminnee chapter 43 . 1/23
What is with the girls getting attacked in this town? So the screams Elena and the other”s heard were real screams from an attack. Not a girl being scared by a Carni. Please tell me it’s not Stefan, for Damon and Elena’s sakes.
I’m sick of these people treating Elena like a Leaper because of what they THINK he did to Klaus. And judging by her Greaser boyfriend.
Damon’s strong physical body sure does turn Elena on, and it won her a giant teddy bear!
kimminnee chapter 42 . 1/23
That was damn hot! I’m glad she let him introduce and use a vibrator on her. And go to the “seeded” motel! Their love making was likely VERY loud. Elena probably just had the best orgasm of her life. He keeps taking her higher. No one will ever be able to pleasure her as he does. Thank goodness they have “forever “ and are in love! Happy Valentines Day Delena!
kimminnee chapter 41 . 1/23
Sounds like things are better in Delena-Land! Back to loving each other and getting back on track.
A Valentine’s getaway. Other than missing school, it sounds perfect, and like just what they need right now.
Go, leave for a couple of days. Lovers need a vacation!
kimminnee chapter 40 . 1/22
I knew something wasn’t right. And I really didn’t think Damon had anything to do with Elijah’s assault, not even having someone else do something. If anything, I thought Damon was going to kick Klaus’s ass after the “basket lunch date*. But, the Sheriff picked him up on false assault charges.
The Katherine story is awful and sad. Elijah was devastated by it. And Klaus was a despicable rapist sick piece of trash. He may have saved Elena from becoming another girl violated by Klaus. It still doesn’t excuse him from taunting Jeremy into killing Klaus! And hanging Damon on false charges.
People think he was involved in th murder. And Elena is getting backlash from the townspeople by association! I hope Damon and Elena leave MF when she leaves for College! Yes Elena, go to Damon. Seek comfort in each other. And tell him EVERYTHING! What a mess!
kimminnee chapter 39 . 1/22
Okay, Damon definitely didn’t do it. Elena isn’t a reliable witness because she is his girlfriend. Grayson is a damn good and real alibi. He knows Damon was there before Elena even got home. They all had dinner together!
Did Klaus do it after hearing Elijah’s conversation with Elena? Was it Jeremy, or one of his other gang members?Or did Elijah do it to himself to get Damon out of the way? Someone wants him out of the way.
And what about Stefan? He’s different, aggressive not himself at all. Stefan is dating Amber, didn’t tell anyone. And, as I mentioned last chapter she’s bruised up. I hope he isn’t forcing himself on her! Yes, Elena, warn Amber. Something as important as him knocking girls up supersedes friendship.
Something is very wrong. Elena is in danger. Jeremy needs to be involved, especially if Damon is in custody during “the basket date”. I feel like I missed something here...
3,240 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »