Reviews for No Regrets
A-n-i-m-e-i-s-l-i-f-e-1-2-3 chapter 1 . 7/29
Oh my god, the feels! holy crap! I now want to go out, raise a Jolly Roger, and become a pirate
StammRoar chapter 1 . 5/25
Gave me shivers.
The Okama Way chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
i love this story
Musicmegamaniac chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
You did a splendid job my friend. Keep up the good work.
Wandering-Mind 95 chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
I think you just killed me...I haven't felt this much emotion for a story in months! I was okay in the beginning but once I hit where Chopper say their not coming back, I lost it. The worst part is that I can see this happening in the canon!
Nivena chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
So.. sad. Especially the part with the straw hat. Now excuse me while I cry in a corner. By the way, you should be proud. I have been watching Doctor Who since I was three, and I never cried once at a death scene. Not even Ace's. But, then again, I can't imagine Luffy dying.
Celeste D. Lilica chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I love it, but I really really hope that one piece doesn't end anything like this. That would just be too sad.
The Darkest wizard chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
This is an amazing story! It is very well written and very touching.
ayame 67 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
how could you make luffy AND shanks die in one fanfic... *sigh* won't it be sad when one piece ends? . . .
AlwaysSmile-NeverCry chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Uuhh The tears just wont stop :(
animeangel2798 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
this was great! i loved the ending
draco122 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Dude you did a wonderful job with this i love it. I cannot even began to say how much this rocks.

Draco122
JohnTheMoon chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Dude I'm so sad about this story I swear man you did a great job no question about it please keep up the good work.
gumfrog chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
This is amazing. An utterly bittersweet piece that left me thinking. This is the perfect ending to the Strawhat Pirates.
KTDLover chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
This...This was amazing!

It was sad yet awe-inspiring.

Great job!