Reviews for The Feast of Fools
mick3y92 chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
i loved this it was funny and crazy and just seemed like a lot of fun i wish i could see something like this happen
Mystic Mage-chan chapter 3 . 11/20/2010
Love this. The idea of Sam pretending to be a lawyer is hilarious.
Keli chapter 3 . 11/18/2010
Funniest story ever. Officially. :)

Oh gosh I could not stop laughing at Becky tweeting and getting people slushied, it was just too cute for words! :) And Finn telling Coach Beiste she was worth a thousand men :)Oh and Sam writing in gel pen with lots of mispellings haha! Awww anyway I just love this, it's so perfect.

Yayyy go Brittana! :)
droppedmysonic chapter 2 . 10/30/2010
Oh my God Artie and Bieber. Hahaha. I can't wait until the inevitable Bieberfest on Glee. I hope that it involves Bieber himself being brutally slushied by every show choir in the show in unison.
Keli chapter 2 . 10/30/2010
This was unbelievably awesome (: I couldn't stop giggling at my computer screen omg it was just great :D I loved everyone and I think you wrote it very well, very in character. :)
LyssaRosee chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
you are epic, this story is epic, never ever stop writing it. bring it into the akward college year like saved by the bell if you have to. i dont care as long as you never top writing it because this is hilarious.
bellarkemixtape chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Hahhaha, this was really funny , and after re-reading "No Escape" this really lightened my mood , really loved the ending. Please update soon ?
Rachel Lily Gleek Potter chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
thank you...that was much better than "No Escape", i'm actually not crying my eyes out right now...

i liked it a lot, can't wait to see where you go with this
Emma Schuester chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Cute!
las torturas encantadoras chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
dying.

This is awesome. It could be an episode.

"So now I'm an Asian guy who looks like a white guy who's trying to look like a black guy."

WIN.
droppedmysonic chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
I laughed rather loud at Mike's. Harry Shum is very attractive in the various dance movies he's been in... *loses track of time*
Toxxica chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
!

I canèt stop laughing! I think Ièm done giggling, but...xD it just starts up again!

Wait, what the hellès wrong with my apostrophe button.