Reviews for TRAPPED
mick chapter 2 . 10/4/2010
yes it is nightcrawler in the movies cartoons and comics
Mireya Humbolt chapter 2 . 10/4/2010
Magnifico Capitulo.

koryssa-kory chapter 2 . 10/4/2010
hahahahahahaha! i love it! O
RRW chapter 2 . 10/4/2010
I can't wait for the wedding. I assume Harry will have some consummation issues?
Belew chapter 2 . 10/4/2010
Nightcrawler. but someone might tell you different. by ,movie standards its nightcrawler. and I'm not nit picking or anything, Really, but I think Logan is canadian... but for the story to work he's american

hitorisuko chapter 2 . 10/4/2010
Aw, I think putting youself in the story is cute! and so is your story itself. It seems like things are going a bit fast, but it is a rather dire situation, isn't it? So /shrugs/ It must be done! I hope everything turns out all right... but I do so love the drama!

ah, btw, you were right in this chapter, it is Nightcrawler. I remember watching the movies and totally falling in love with the accent :)
Silvermane1 chapter 2 . 10/4/2010
tamzingrace chapter 2 . 10/4/2010
Love the story, sounds like there's more to Namira than meets the eye, is she some relation to Lily? Looking forward to more.
Written Saviour chapter 2 . 10/4/2010
This story is SO nice! Can't wait for more :)
Ryutana chapter 2 . 10/4/2010
That's Nightcrawler. He is beast, love his accent. Anyways, good chapter, can't wait to read the next one. Can Diggory get his rear-end kicked across the country by Logan later? Please?
dark Visions chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
I love this story... its really good two of the best characters together...dreamy sigh
SilverPantherSM chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Jean not Jane. Other than that, Bravo! Please update this soon. I want to know what happens next.
koryssa-kory chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
i love this. i can't wait to see what you come up with next! O
hitorisuko chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
:) This seems like it's going to be lots of fun. It's definately interesting and I can hardly wait to read more!

Hendrick248848 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
love it thought for a moment that it was going to be another twighlt crossover but i like it so far and cant wait for the next chapter
185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »