Reviews for TRAPPED
Guest chapter 5 . 6/26/2013
Not one 3 they faint he eats sooooooooo draco
Guest chapter 5 . 6/24/2013
The ending could have been better, but could have been worse. Draco's babies made up for it though! LOL
Guest chapter 5 . 6/22/2013
Soooo dracos type of reaction
ShatteredDragon chapter 5 . 3/28/2013
"Archangel?" Draco said softly. Archangel looked at his fiancé and smiled.

"Yes?"

"It's not one child. It's three." Two thumps were heard as both Warrens passed out. Draco shrugged and helped himself to some cheeses that were on the desk.

best part of the story right there lol!
GreenDrkness chapter 5 . 3/26/2013
Kinda anticlimactic but I'll accept it
Keep on the writes
i loved the ending
Lady Wratt chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
zaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaa
hunkyGoddess chapter 5 . 9/19/2012
U did fine honey... ppl are assholes. This is ur story and u Wright it how u wanna.
Cartoon Shakespeare chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I truly do love this story i just spent 2 days looking for it because it disappeared from my story list somehow! This is one of the few crossovers that i've read but its one of my favorites! :)
SpiderRealm chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
This is a good chapter! *grins* Can't wait to read the next one!
amycakes chapter 5 . 12/30/2011
All the men are having babies!

Haha anywho, I really like the name

Arabella, I mean no one ever thinks of Mrs Figg and she totally looked after him ALL the time when he was younger, he doesnt give her enough credit in the books I don't think.

I also love it when Lucius is included he's so badass haha like here's my lawyers btich! Boo yah. Haha
amycakes chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Okay, chapter one, I AM going on to read the rest of the story but I just had to comment on your little authors note at the end there, it made me laugh so so much! Haha I love how people are like, this is wrong that is wrong, it's like shut up seriously no one wants to rewrite the book haha way to go for putting them in their place before it even starts :D haha

Plus I mean come on, if you weren't an idiot you'd read the mpreg warning and go oh yeah, this is going to be way different haha but some people are just that, idiots.

Anywho I'm going to read the rest I just had to applaud you for that - it's 2000s motherfuckers had me busting a gut I swear!
Tomriddlesgirl chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Omg itsthebestmpregstoryever love it :D ... The best !
185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »