Reviews for TRAPPED
BloodChocolatePudding chapter 5 . 9/19/2012
U did fine honey... ppl are assholes. This is ur story and u Wright it how u wanna.
Cartoon Shakespeare chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I truly do love this story i just spent 2 days looking for it because it disappeared from my story list somehow! This is one of the few crossovers that i've read but its one of my favorites! :)
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
This is a good chapter! *grins* Can't wait to read the next one!
amycakes chapter 5 . 12/30/2011
All the men are having babies!

Haha anywho, I really like the name

Arabella, I mean no one ever thinks of Mrs Figg and she totally looked after him ALL the time when he was younger, he doesnt give her enough credit in the books I don't think.

I also love it when Lucius is included he's so badass haha like here's my lawyers btich! Boo yah. Haha
amycakes chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Okay, chapter one, I AM going on to read the rest of the story but I just had to comment on your little authors note at the end there, it made me laugh so so much! Haha I love how people are like, this is wrong that is wrong, it's like shut up seriously no one wants to rewrite the book haha way to go for putting them in their place before it even starts :D haha

Plus I mean come on, if you weren't an idiot you'd read the mpreg warning and go oh yeah, this is going to be way different haha but some people are just that, idiots.

Anywho I'm going to read the rest I just had to applaud you for that - it's 2000s motherfuckers had me busting a gut I swear!
Tomriddlesgirl chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Omg itsthebestmpregstoryever love it :D ... The best !
aliaa chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
hi

sory to disturb you on this FF while you ve done with it, but i have a question...

Is Harry a boy or a girl?

Il the introduction you talk about Harry as "he" but at the end it becomes a "she"

I begang to read the story in french and I foud the same "mistake?" . So i came to see, if it was the girl who's traslating which do a mistake or if it was lie that in the real story.

So, if you could answer me, it'll be awsome.

Have a good day or night.

-H-
Book-AddictFF chapter 5 . 11/25/2011
*insert ecstatic ear splitting screech* I LOVE IT!
rainbowrows chapter 4 . 9/20/2011
hey loving the story but i thought i'd point something that i believe is very important out... Wolverine is most defenetly canadian. :) here are a few things from wikipedia and yes i know that site isn't the most trustworthy but it's not completly wrong:

-The character's introduction was ambiguous, revealing little beyond his being a superhuman agent of the Canadian government.

-artist John Byrne, championed the character, later explaining, as a Canadian himself, he did not want to see a Canadian character dropped.

-As shown in the 2001–2002 miniseries Origin, Wolverine was born as James Howlett in Alberta, Canada, in 1882 to rich farm owners. The character grows into manhood on a mining colony in Northern British Columbia, adopting the name "Logan."

if it's one thing i know about x-men...it's the fact that Wolverine is canadian :) just thought i'd let you know
Penny is wise chapter 5 . 9/8/2011
Interesting story. Pretty good.
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 5 . 8/27/2011
sequel
charlie-becks chapter 5 . 8/4/2011
I think the story is based on a good idea but i don't think it's very well thought out, it's almost as though every chapter is a new idea instead of you following through with the idea you had. Theres no inbetween it jumps from one plot to another and is completly rushed, an you tried to hard to make it funny, the whole comndom breaking joke, might hav been amusin if it was just between harry an logan, infact it was funny! However him tellin Sirius is abit weird, who tells their parents about the sexual experiences, especially so soon after the act.

Honestly i love the idea, but you should go back over this and expand on parts and make them more realistic, don't rush!

I dont mean for this to be nasty or anythin i just wanted to give you some advice, it's an ok story that could be really good!
anonymous chapter 5 . 7/22/2011
that ending did not suck! trust me.
daddy's girl chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
you are so right about the christmas tree thing
KupoWrath chapter 5 . 7/20/2011
Omg. Terrible, just terrible. Sorry, now I'll make in constructive. Take your time when you write, you rushed through it so fast it wasn't even a story. Secondly, you kinda just threw ransom characters into ransom things, and what vampires would be calmed by Daride? Take your time next time, the plot was decent but the execution was terrible. Thanks!
176 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »