Reviews for TRAPPED
aliaa chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
hi

sory to disturb you on this FF while you ve done with it, but i have a question...

Is Harry a boy or a girl?

Il the introduction you talk about Harry as "he" but at the end it becomes a "she"

I begang to read the story in french and I foud the same "mistake?" . So i came to see, if it was the girl who's traslating which do a mistake or if it was lie that in the real story.

So, if you could answer me, it'll be awsome.

Have a good day or night.

-H-
Book-AddictFF chapter 5 . 11/25/2011
*insert ecstatic ear splitting screech* I LOVE IT!
rainbowrows chapter 4 . 9/20/2011
hey loving the story but i thought i'd point something that i believe is very important out... Wolverine is most defenetly canadian. :) here are a few things from wikipedia and yes i know that site isn't the most trustworthy but it's not completly wrong:

-The character's introduction was ambiguous, revealing little beyond his being a superhuman agent of the Canadian government.

-artist John Byrne, championed the character, later explaining, as a Canadian himself, he did not want to see a Canadian character dropped.

-As shown in the 2001–2002 miniseries Origin, Wolverine was born as James Howlett in Alberta, Canada, in 1882 to rich farm owners. The character grows into manhood on a mining colony in Northern British Columbia, adopting the name "Logan."

if it's one thing i know about x-men...it's the fact that Wolverine is canadian :) just thought i'd let you know
Penny is wise chapter 5 . 9/8/2011
Interesting story. Pretty good.
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 5 . 8/27/2011
sequel
charlie-becks chapter 5 . 8/4/2011
I think the story is based on a good idea but i don't think it's very well thought out, it's almost as though every chapter is a new idea instead of you following through with the idea you had. Theres no inbetween it jumps from one plot to another and is completly rushed, an you tried to hard to make it funny, the whole comndom breaking joke, might hav been amusin if it was just between harry an logan, infact it was funny! However him tellin Sirius is abit weird, who tells their parents about the sexual experiences, especially so soon after the act.

Honestly i love the idea, but you should go back over this and expand on parts and make them more realistic, don't rush!

I dont mean for this to be nasty or anythin i just wanted to give you some advice, it's an ok story that could be really good!
anonymous chapter 5 . 7/22/2011
that ending did not suck! trust me.
daddy's girl chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
you are so right about the christmas tree thing
KupoWrath chapter 5 . 7/20/2011
Omg. Terrible, just terrible. Sorry, now I'll make in constructive. Take your time when you write, you rushed through it so fast it wasn't even a story. Secondly, you kinda just threw ransom characters into ransom things, and what vampires would be calmed by Daride? Take your time next time, the plot was decent but the execution was terrible. Thanks!
Hailey C. Black chapter 4 . 7/4/2011
Actually Logan is Canadian. The comic books, which the movies are based on, say that he is. And in X-Men Origins: Wolverine, he is Canadian, he just fought in American wars because it was something he was good at and America just happened to have a war going on when Canada didn't so he signed up.
Jenny chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
I really like this story so far (I know I should probably read the rest before reviewing but... oh well) but I think that you are rushing it just a bit, it didn't seem believable that Logan just said sure I'll marry you and I know Harry is in a bit of a tough situation but he seemed to just jump into it. I hope you just take this as constructive criticism because I love your stories and people who say this is stupid are retarded and people who say it's gross...well why the hell are you reading yaoi and mpreg in the first place!

PS hooray nightcrawler!
Dragon fangirl chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
lol! Love the author's note at the end! it made me laugh. Good story so far too.
nequam-tenshi chapter 5 . 5/21/2011
Great story. Honestly, Cedric should have been desposed of

Warren's last name is Worthington.

Is there a side story involving Warren and Draco?
musme chapter 5 . 5/13/2011
nice and fluffy
JosyEvans chapter 5 . 4/29/2011
We are far from perfect Cedric, Hufflepuff valiant ... But this seems credible, however, in this early fiction!

-Harry Logan meeting was interesting, I liked how you did Harry birth. I can well imagine the reaction to Logan when he made this discovery! Ah, it is far man proud and surly .. facing a birth, Logan becomes little! : p

The duo Harry and Logan walk from the start, although the beginning of their marriage is on, the end is appreciable!

I especially like the époilogue, all carefully and finesse, while respecting the plot of X-mens!

This crossover is particularly well done goes anyway near good number of readers who have not malheuruesement level of English sufficient to read it. You allow me to translate, and to provide French readers?

Literarily,