Reviews for TRAPPED
Dragon fangirl chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
lol! Love the author's note at the end! it made me laugh. Good story so far too.
nequam-tenshi chapter 5 . 5/21/2011
Great story. Honestly, Cedric should have been desposed of

Warren's last name is Worthington.

Is there a side story involving Warren and Draco?
musme chapter 5 . 5/13/2011
nice and fluffy
JosyEvans chapter 5 . 4/29/2011
We are far from perfect Cedric, Hufflepuff valiant ... But this seems credible, however, in this early fiction!

-Harry Logan meeting was interesting, I liked how you did Harry birth. I can well imagine the reaction to Logan when he made this discovery! Ah, it is far man proud and surly .. facing a birth, Logan becomes little! : p

The duo Harry and Logan walk from the start, although the beginning of their marriage is on, the end is appreciable!

I especially like the ├ępoilogue, all carefully and finesse, while respecting the plot of X-mens!

This crossover is particularly well done goes anyway near good number of readers who have not malheuruesement level of English sufficient to read it. You allow me to translate, and to provide French readers?

Literarily,

JosyEvans
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 5 . 4/20/2011
cute story
CapricaWolf chapter 5 . 4/17/2011
It is a cute(but a little cheesy) story. Hilarious too.
Ichigo Mirai chapter 5 . 3/6/2011
this is really really good!
janet1982 chapter 5 . 3/3/2011
great story)
Nisha Tsukino chapter 4 . 2/22/2011
I beg to differ about Logan not being from Canada, in the MOVIES he may not be (I haven't seen the movie X-Men: Origins) but the origonal character is Canadaian.

wiki/Wolverine_%28comics%29#Fictional_character_biography
mindy.18 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Great chapter
silbernewolfsfrau chapter 5 . 1/29/2011
sweet little story )
Celestialuna chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Good start of story!
bookfan86 chapter 5 . 12/18/2010
This was pretty good thanks
goodguy4u282008 chapter 5 . 12/11/2010
that was better than i thought it would be never would have made that match but it was good hope you write more like this one
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 5 . 12/5/2010
I loved it!

Great write.

Logan was AWESOME.

I'm glad Draco and Warren are together.

Kudos