Reviews for Take My Life
Tristen Jacobs chapter 17 . 5/1/2013
Please please update soon! I really love the whole sub!Edge angle!
TwistingVisions chapter 17 . 2/27/2013
Once again, I am suuuuuuper duper late at finding this. (Shot multiple times). But seriously, oh my god. This is... Literally the best story I have read on this site so far, and I've been reading for years.

Like...

The human vocabulary cannot describe how much awesomesauce is in this story. I have read stories with some Dom and Sub action, but never a 24/7 lifestyle thing. I think it's amazing! Brilliant! And it fits our dear Jeffro and Addy perfectly. (Loves Dom Jeff).

I know it's been like over a year or so since you updated, but a guy can hope and dream! xD I really hope your muses allow you to continue!

.::Dante::.
ILoveAnime89 chapter 17 . 2/22/2013
Love it update again soon.
Sams Taz chapter 3 . 1/18/2012
Your Muses are wonderful and they fit so very well with you...though they do seem to really have a life of their own sometimes. I had to snicker at the bold at the end of the chapter. In his defense it was a good chapter in it's own right. :-)

But then I am the devils advocate sometimes!
Sams Taz chapter 2 . 1/18/2012
Man I do not envy either of those men right now. Drug addiction is crap and then some. *UGH* Still I love the skittle incident...I was rolling with laughter picturing the entire scene!
Sams Taz chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Ya know I don't hate Vickie either and I can take her or leave her if she enters a fic. That being said it is really easy for me to see her as the villain.

Ohhh way to make me want to cry! *sniffle sniffle* Though I do admit that I love it!
smiley1014 chapter 17 . 11/22/2011
It is really comforting to know that I am not the only person who has crazy muses wreaking havoc on their stories. I have a few written, but I don't quite have the confidence to put them up yet. Maybe someday.

I really love the whole concept of the story and I love how you actually went through all the details of withdrawals instead of just having them fall into bed and everything being hunky-dory! I hate it when that happens.

Addy makes such a sexy pet doesn't he? I just want to keep him under my bed. But... My dorm is really small... And we can only have pets if they can hold their breath underwater for 15 minutes... I wonder if Adam knows how to scuba dive? Then all I need is a really big tank!

Anyways, update please!

Larz
Dashing Golden Dreams chapter 17 . 10/5/2011
Oh.

My.

God.

This is one of the most amazing fan fictions I've ever read. I just adore the way your mind works. I don't know who I'm more jealous of, Jeff or his puppy. I'm worried about what Vickie's going to do. Jay has no idea how evil she is and I feel awful that she's using him for her nefarious purposes. I loved this last chapter, especially how much fun Adam had making things awkward for Matt. That's something I would do. You're an amazing writer! Keep updating, pretty please with rainbow sprinkles on top!
M.j's place chapter 17 . 9/28/2011
WOW great chapter!I can't get enough of this story! : )
takers dark lover chapter 17 . 9/28/2011
God Jay has no ideal what he is doing.

Sounds like Jaff may have to punish Adam for some reason later. Any reason would!

Boy what is Matt going to do when he hears the whole story? That will freak him right out.
LadyDragonsblood chapter 17 . 9/28/2011
ooooo yeah, transitions are tough, and knowing Jeff he wants them as smooth as silk, and with a long body like Adam's thats tough, he will make it though, so far Jeff has been very good at training, pushing a little longer than I would but, everybody is different. I LOVED the ineteraction with Matt, and it was so good to hear the puppy laugh like that, he DID need it. And kudos to Matt for asking the quesitons and being respectful about it...I expect no less from Jeff, if he has not respect for Adam's feelings, then Adam should run...but Jeff really is a good Master (so far) ... I loved how he let Adam veg out.

I think I know why Adam wants to learn how to cook, and I am sure with Jeff's help he will learn...poor kitchen!.

This was a REALLY REALLY good chapter and the end makes me cringe...why can't Jay see Vickie for what she is...and what will happen if Jay actually does get ahold of Adam and steals him from Jeff...with the mention of Stockholm Syndrome...Vickie could do things legally that would keep them apart, like declaring Adam unfit and having him locked away...oh CRAP...I know you are trying to update your stories in turn...but oh HURRY back to this one...it is THE BEST story on FF! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.

I am feeling better, but my knees will never work properly...and we must be in for one heck of a storm lol...Huggles and THANK YOU for this wonderful wonderful chapter.
takers dark lover chapter 16 . 9/8/2011
I can't beleive Jay called Vicki. Wait until he finds out the truth.

Well Matt took better then they thought he would. I loved Rainbow Brite.

Can't wait for more.
Blazing Glory chapter 16 . 9/8/2011
Loved them telling Matt! And Adam's realization of what it means full time was perfect. I also liked how you compared Jeff and Adam's pain play and Adam and Vickie as rape and sex - yeah, it's the same thing, but so totally different! I can't wait for the next chapter, but at the same time, I don't want this to end! I would love to see more of Jeff's masterful side. Not Adam being punished, but just some of his training maybe. Especially for his big debut. Thanks!
M.j's place chapter 16 . 9/8/2011
OMG! another awesome chapter!please UPDATE asap!
LadyDragonsblood chapter 16 . 9/8/2011
Exactly what I thought, the green kimono is for semi formal ocassions. I loved this chapter...but then again how could I not, a new part of my favorite story. I figured Jay caught the slip...it is so hard to think on your feet like that, espcially after so much has gone on in less that two weeks. I am glad that Matt knows, he might not understand it but that isn't so much what is important, it is Jeff knowing that he can count on his brother, as can Adam if something should happen and Jeff is out of the picture for what ever reason. I hope the confrontation with Vickie is soon, and I am VERY anxious to see how Jeff handles her. Adam is legally still married to her, and I am sure that puts a damper on Jeff's plans. I await each day to see if there is a new chapter and today I got my wish...hope to see another new one soon. I would write one of my longer diatribes, but I am just not feeling so good, so I hope this is enough. THANK YOU!