Reviews for X29
Ronchaeltor chapter 17 . 8/24/2013
Very interesting story but you should work on separating the dialogue but you had an interesting character i can also see a brother sister relationship between X29 and X23 so all an all pretty good story and can't wait for the sequel.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/13/2012
His code name should be wildthing or wolf
megatronus89 chapter 17 . 5/13/2012
man i love this story, but damn. i wanna kno more of x29 he seems to be very stingy but i kinda see a x23/29 thing kinda showing up but not in a romance form but like a bro/sis thing like she see him not as a threat(other then that he is...) but is will to try and show he he can coop with a normal life. but i think you should show logan going after him along with x23 to have a family bond thing to show up.

i hope i gave a good review to you liking... not very good at such things i was horrible in english class

eager to eead more

megatronus
Blair Witch Cat chapter 17 . 3/10/2012
The story is good but u should try separating your dialogue, when you have two characters speaking and don't separate their conversation accordingly it can be very confusing

Sent from my iPhone via Pocket Fiction
Thedarkstorm chapter 17 . 7/1/2011
it was cool i liked it i am speechless its like your watching a movie great job i would like too see i wonder...will victor finally find peace in himself and become Matt again and trust his dad and sister. looking forward to see more.
Katrinka and Nori chapter 17 . 4/26/2011
Can't wait for the sequel pleese post it soon!
WildWulfChild chapter 16 . 3/31/2011
Like ur character X-29 reminds me of my friend in highschool he would fight anyone dat pissed him off
WildWulfChild chapter 16 . 3/31/2011
WildWulfChild chapter 17 . 3/31/2011
Pretty good story so far don't like that u have him tryin to be a evil lone ranger and leaven Amy and her sister that likes him and he sort of likes her other than that good story.
WildWulfChild chapter 10 . 3/31/2011
Pretty damn smart going n 2 the F.O.H. to get away from the X-Men
weaponZ chapter 17 . 12/22/2010
wow... thats all i can say! please do more! this is an amazing story!
Ace Skyler chapter 17 . 11/21/2010
i like the storyline and the way it flows, but the dialoge is hard to follow other then that i like it.
Lorna Roxen chapter 17 . 11/12/2010
I love this! :)

Update soon! :)
Sasuke The Run Away chapter 10 . 10/24/2010
Please read & review 'X-men Evolution: Sisters' or 'Survival of Zombie Land'

This rocks! I like how you P.O.V's. (P: Point. / O. Of / V. View) Any way, I hope to read more soon, and I love X29! She's like, one of my fave charactors! Update soon kay, I'm really interested in what will happen next!
AceofSpades95 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
i really love the story big x men evolution fan you should totally make as many chapters as possible