Reviews for The Tale of the Utterly Gutsy Shinobi
Fotsvamp chapter 17 . 20h ago
Love the story, though the updates are a bit sparce :)
helrio uzugaku chapter 7 . 3/13
Lol live it, especially the omaka, funny mix the elder scrolls.
ARSLOTHES chapter 17 . 3/4
I hope you come back to update this again, I really want to see what happens
jjjj chapter 17 . 3/4
I'm looking forward to the next chapter. I'm assuming I'll be released on June assuming you update yearly. Keep up the good work.
guest chapter 2 . 2/15
Damnit, Ross!

Unintentional or intentional gamegrumps reference?
UnluckyOne chapter 1 . 1/25
I hope youre not just being lazy or giving up or has been about six months.
Paradox.Peddler chapter 17 . 1/19
Hey,

I know you haven't updated for a while but I was just re-reading some of my favorite chapters from this story which I like quite a bit. So, I figured I'd just drop a note. I really enjoy the dynamic you have going but more than anything I like the way you write fight scenes. I'm dying to know how the situation with Naruto/Kyuubi currently gets resolved. Here's to hoping whatever stands between you and writing more either disappears or is more enjoyable for you.

Cheers,
Paradox
Anon chapter 17 . 12/24/2014
Your story is good and unique keep it up and also no pairing please, keep the brother-sister relationship between Naruto and Wendy.
FatalityMass chapter 17 . 12/23/2014
This is a great story can't wait to read the next chapter!
drkgrkn chapter 17 . 12/21/2014
Did you choose the pairing?
(wishing for NaruMira)
Guest chapter 17 . 12/11/2014
The combat in this is super good. Your depiction of Version 2's sheer potency actually makes it intimidating instead of the doofy bunny-eared bone-armored thing it is in canon. I don't know anything about Fairy Tail but Charles and Wendy are both super likeable.
wakalord chapter 15 . 12/8/2014
One thing I find pretty cool is how Naruto is almost the same age in this fic as he is in the canon grand finale movie.
reader chapter 13 . 12/6/2014
I think you did pretty well on the flying hellfish.
I would like to suggest so ething...using an Odama rasengan as a shield.
reader chapter 8 . 12/4/2014
Maybe you could add more wind techniques to Wendys and Narutos arsenal as aresult of training.
A collaboration technique with a special name or just a new jutsu or spell.
Not too two or three.
reader chapter 7 . 12/4/2014
Kyuubis speech was way too where are the words of gaki or brat.
1,165 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »