Reviews for The Tale of the Utterly Gutsy Shinobi
GGHHJJ chapter 20 . 9/2
Noooooooooooooooooo pls come backkkkk
A Samhildanach chapter 20 . 7/25
No exaggeration to say I'm crying. Damn, this was six years in the making. Christ almighty, how could anyone not be crying?

On a side note, for some reason, this really made me want to play Skyrim.
How odd.
I tried but I'll give this fanfic a flame
Guest 8 chapter 20 . 5/18
I'll assume the story is complete...and that naruto alone returned to his world and due to some time difference between both the dimensions only 1 month passed during naruto's absence.

The story was amazing ! One of the best thing was the effort put into the character development of naruto and Wendy, that was biggest strength of the fic.
This story is one of the best in the naruto fairy tail crossovers. You did an amazing job on it !

I hope you write another story when you have time, I mean another naruto fairy tail crossover !
If you do then please don't change anything, just drop off naruto to somewhere else, that will in turn lead to various new events, I hope you understand my point.

Good luck and thanks !
Lerris chapter 20 . 3/12
A narrow favorite for being mostly original. The use of the Nirvana arc was an exception, but even that had a fair bit of originality. As far as updates go. You could technically call this complete, if you wanted to. I'd say your in good shape for any direction you want to take this, though we could suggest some ideas if you want.
Fereydoun chapter 20 . 3/1
this is very nice and i had fun reading it. you could even mark it as completed and if you want to continue just start a new book.
Ratchet2546 chapter 20 . 2/22
Would love to see a continuation
Maxine chapter 5 . 12/14/2016
Seriously, singing-powers?
Still thinking on a username chapter 2 . 10/23/2016
I freaking knew it. The tomato was from Ff xii. I usually skip author notes, but I kept reading till the end to see if it was the same tomato. 2nd chapter and I'm loving it.
Train Heartnett chapter 20 . 10/4/2016
Awesome !
majorshane chapter 2 . 10/4/2016
I quite like this story and have come back to re read it several times over the years. Your characterization is great and your plot is interesting. There is one thing that has always bothered me though.

If someone is really upset and they have an emotional eruption then I can see them punching a wall or something like that. (They might even injure themselves). Someone with special poweres I can see releasing a large amount of energy in a destructive fashion. Given that Naruto has a malicious chakra demon sealed inside him, an explosion of tailed beast chakra would be very believable.

When you have Naruto, in a moment of unrestrained emotional turmoil, form a rasen-shuriken and fire it into the woods I find myself a bit confused. Taken out of the narrative even. IMHO the rasen-shuriken is an extremely complicated technique that Naruto has to really concentrate to form. Maybe the rasengan or especially kicks and punches are easy. He's been doing them so long that muscle memory takes all the thinking out of it. But the rasen-shuriken is a newer and significantly more complicated technique. If he's not concentrating it could blow up in his face and injure him greatly. Also: doesn't save mode and natural energy require and reinforce a calm mind? Wouldn't loosing control mean you turn into a stature, or is that only when you are in the process of gathering the energy?

Picture for analogy a pro baseball pitcher. When calm and collected he can pitch balls at 100 mph and hit the exact target he's aiming for. If he gets super angry and throws a ball in rage his technique is going to suffer, he might put stain on some muscles and pull something, and his accuracy is probably going to be a lot worse than normal. I would argue that forming a rasen-shuriken (balancing sage chakra, wind chakra, AND forming the technique itself) is way more complex than that.

Another analogy is a master pianist. When super angry the piano player isn't going to be able to perfectly play a complex piece, he's more likely to bang on the keys and throw the papers around.

Ninja Justus tend to be presented as requiring a level head to perform. Unlike magic in FT (where the more emotional you get the more power you access and somehow the more complicated techniques you execute) shinobi seem to require their wits to perform high level techniques. If a ninja goes into a rage they can still use Justus, but only ones that they have completly committed to muscle memory (or memorized with the Sharingan). It just feels off that Naruto could pull of an Srank difficulty technique that is fairly new to him while so angry he can't even think straight. An explosion of fox chakra clearing out a portion of the forest would make more sense and, I feel, impact him more. He didn't just loose control and execute a dangerous technique, he lost control and tapped into the fox's power. That's a lot scarier and serious.

This thought crops up every time I reread your story. This is the first time I actually felt like I could half decently communicate what I mean.

Other than this little detail I freaking LOVE this story. It's super good!

Thanks and please: write on my friend, write on!
-Majorshane
IDeathBladeI chapter 20 . 10/2/2016
This is one of the best fanfics I've read in a lomg time. Congrats. Upload times are the only flaw.
Bulba Fett chapter 20 . 9/28/2016
*dramatic sigh~* well darn. I was really looking forward to reading more of this but oh well ;-;

But really, this was an amazing work and I would have liked to see where you would take it, but I will respect your decision to end it here with nothing more of a dissapointed sigh, followed by a hearty thank you for the amazing and original take on Naruto/Fairy Tail crossovers.

Bulba Fett out!
reader chapter 20 . 9/5/2016
Why...Why must it end...
Its your decision I guess. Ill respect that but oh how my heart
I legitimately feel like crying.I love your I love about it,Halcyondays has said it just sits right with story was one of my most favoured .The updates though few and far between ive always awaited eagerly. In fact,so eagerly that I missed the a/n at the beginning saying that this was the ,if someone else were to continue this,it wouldnt be the same.

Enough sad stuff. I want to thank you for this wonderful story. I remember The Tale of the Utterly Gutsy Shinobi came to my attention in a turbulent time in my life. It was memory is a bit unreliable but I'm sure your story helped me get through it. Reading has a calming effect on me. For a moment, I can just immerse myself in a story's world and forget all my worries. Blissfully occupied. Thank you very much for giving me the pleasure of reading your story. It is truly a rare gem among rare gems.
If you ever feel like continuing,please do if not ill still be grateful for what has veen written.
jordanlink7856 chapter 2 . 9/2/2016