Reviews for Beautiful Destroyer Sailor Moon
rancheesan chapter 23 . 6/11
This story rocks pleas please p lease write more. I really love how usagi is not an air head and how dang kick but she is! I give 5of 5 stars for this story
Kaito Hatake Uchiha chapter 23 . 5/14
this very good

Kaito is hungry, he wants to eat
Kys chapter 1 . 4/3
Usagi is a whoring attention vulgar bitch
Crimson Grave chapter 12 . 1/14
I just want to state, that I only recently found this, and I am enthralled. I was planning on waiting till I read it all to review, but Chapter 12 necessitated this to be posted immediately.

One, FUCK MAN!
Not only was it amazing over all, my playlist (I put my Music Player on random, as it tends to have some weird supernatural ability to match the mood of what I am reading.) was doing its job magnificently choosing epics like 'Audiomachine - Ashes of Time' and the like. I will admit that I can't recall most of the music/songs since the chapter really REALLY drew me in. I have loved this particular fic since the start, as it did something that I WISHED Sailor Moon had done, in a way I NEVER imagined. So super kudos.
That said, this chapter was one that will stick with me for life among all the fics I have ever read. I swear, I have it up there with a couple of chapters from 'gabriel blessing's' multiple fics, and 'The Crimson Lord's - A Demon Among Devils' for Pure Win.
The crowning moments were ALL stolen by Naru though (Another note of awesomeness. You have turned Naru from a 'Meh' - 'Unlikable' character, to one of my Favorites. Seriously, as I said, I am still starting chapter 13, but Usagi better get around to proposing to Naru soon. They will be like their own Swinger parents, I am sure, but those two need to end up together after this chapter. There is literally no other option as far as I am concerned. Seriously, after what Naru did, the only thing that would be able to match it would be if she somehow becomes a Kamen Raider herself and has another Big Damn Heroes moment. I shit you not, I NEARLY shat myself from a combination of fangirlish squealing at the appearance of the VF-1S Valkyrie and outrageous laughter at the fact that Naru could become a Macross Ace. (Which means her becoming a Saiyan or Kamen Raider is not actually all THAT far fetched.)

Then comes the scene with her and Zoisite... My Music Player started 'Hidden Citizens' version of 'I just died in your arms'...
I was on the verge of tears myself with Usagi and Ami. Only the HOPE that if I kept reading that I would find it all to be a horrible nightmare kept the tears in their ducts.
So as I stated in the opening of this review, I will do the same to close.
FUCK MAN!

Sincerely,
CG
Sonkuragari chapter 23 . 11/11/2016
I'm absolutely loving both Beautiful Destroyer Sailor Moon and it's counterpart, The Key to a Successful Interview. I can't wait till more is written. It's fantastic. It isn't often I find a Fanfic that successfully combines humor and seriousness but you're puling it off nicely.
minackerman20 chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
excelente capitulo, voy a seguir leyendo
Guest chapter 6 . 8/19/2016
Oh my gosh I want a fic where the two Luna's switch places/worlds and co0mpare woes. Please can I has that? *ppuppy eyes*
CoreDumpError chapter 23 . 8/17/2016
Awesome chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 23 . 8/12/2016
Well, I'm glad Yukio is alive, now will Jupiter have to Befriend her? And I mean that in the Nanoha sense of Befriending. I can't wait to see their next face to face meeting and learn what Yukio is doing and why.
DayDreamer9 chapter 23 . 8/12/2016
Oh, this is gonna be harsh.

Still, I'm so glad that you're back ;-; This fic is an awesome read and I was worried when there was a huge pause in the updates. Keep up the good work!
DayDreamer9 chapter 22 . 8/12/2016
Things are gonna get bad...
tanithlipsky chapter 23 . 8/12/2016
oh dear. this is very emotional... now.
lord Martiya chapter 23 . 8/12/2016
OK, you managed to catch me completely flat-footed. That's good.
Destrark chapter 23 . 8/12/2016
Another lovely chapter. Thankyou Ero-Sennin!
Catz1112 chapter 23 . 8/12/2016
Aw fuck yeah. Guiltiest of guilty pleasures is back. Going to have to reread from the beginning, but that isn't a chore at all with this story, it's a damn privilege. Keep up the great work.