Reviews for Beautiful Destroyer Sailor Moon
Mizuno Tenshi2 chapter 16 . 3/29
Ok, just read through this whole thing, and it's awesome. Sailor Moon on the good drugs, ftw!
kitsuneshade chapter 16 . 3/12
Plz update old so good I remembered this story after sailor moon crystal was released
xThomas2 chapter 1 . 1/9
Ok, I'm interested
scranity chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Oh dear god, this is amazing. No. This is not amazing. This is now canon. Yes. This shall forever be the true SM in my mind.
phantomzeke chapter 16 . 12/13/2014
Love this, hilarious! Love the cameo's and originality. (_)
Shadow Dragon25 chapter 16 . 11/9/2014
I love, Love, LOVE! This fic. I hope someday you update this. I'm going to put it on my faves list so I can periodically read it again. So freaking funny!
Daigoti chapter 16 . 10/29/2014
Please update soon!
NexusRider161 chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Holy SHIT. A Kamen R(a)ider loving Usagi is a badass tomboy Usagi? I approve. SO BADASS
Mattman324 chapter 16 . 10/9/2014
So wait, with all the references to Hogwarts and Europe and such, I imagine you've been planning Endless Night for a while now?
jboat chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
I love you. so so much. Thank you from the bottom of my hysterically laughing heart.
MadHat886 chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Good fic continue it
lurkingpone chapter 16 . 6/17/2014
RED ALERT! ALL HANDS TO ACTION STATIONS! 'INTERESTING' DEFINED!

SAILOR SATURN CONFIRMED!

danger, Will Robinson!

given Beryl's Competence Upgrade, Mistress 9 is going to be an unholy terror!

on the plus side, "Silence Glaive SURPRISE!"
Chris of the Skazes chapter 16 . 6/14/2014
I'll be 110% honest with you. I didn't think it was possible to make Sailor Moon this brutal without screwing it up, but you did it. It's brutal, it's sick, it's hilarious, and it's hardcore to the max. I bow in the presence of your mad-crazy-awesome Alternate Characterization skills. Bravo, my Sagely friend, bravo.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/13/2014
My ankle I sprained it and it really hurts ! And
Ramua can stop time. Great references and an awesome chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Did you just make a Jojo's bizarre adventure reference in Usagi's speech to Morga?