Reviews for Claws
Lilgreyblob chapter 14 . 7/22/2014
I'm really glad that there was this epilogue. Lelouch definitely needed to be there for Suzaku, Everyone was moving on but he.

Was totally depressed when I thought he was going to stay forever out of Suzaku's life. Was that smirk a sign that Lelouch remembers or just that Lelouch has an interest in Suzaku? I'm hoping it's the former but the latter wouldn't be too bad either.

Was not expecting such a thorough story from the summary. Thanks for this awesome read!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/10/2013
Ryou could be a joke as well seeing as Suzaku's voice actor also did Haseo in .hack/G.U. and his name in the real world is Ryou. Food for thought there.
Sorry empty account chapter 14 . 10/10/2013
This story was so well done! At the beginning I didn't think it would be this complicated! If I had to say, this ending is a hell lot better than the original.

Few points that struck me most are the small connection you had to that story book Lelouche was reading to Nanally. And true enough it was terribly bittersweet. Either it was intentional or unintentional it was still a fantastic detail. (I love it when there hidden or connections in the story. Because at the end those things always comes back and is a totally different meaning and impotence.)

One of the lesser detail, but no less adored was the fact that you kept the Neko Lelouche. That was simply fanservice

Anyway back to the broader detail.

How on earth did you ever think of the ending? It was fluff all around! Geass finally getting to be the child that she couldn't and Lelouche, having (sort of) an second chance in life. And I might be wrong but that small thought of Suzaku and the playful smirk of Lelouche was a hint that he remembers.

I can't even begin to marvel over the enigma that you pretraided as C.C from the beginning she was fairly misterious and complicated. Having her say that Lelouche my still be alive not as Lelouche vi Britania but Lelouche Lamperogue is a kick up the ego. She is trust so... Witchy(?)... Insightive(?) to the very end!
ThyYaoiWizard chapter 8 . 8/8/2013
ZERO IS A POWER RANGER REJECT! XD
Guest chapter 14 . 7/11/2013
Great fanfic! My heart died when Lelouch died, give you extra credit for bringing him back! But hope we could have a chapter 5, on what happens after that! :P By the way, when C.C. Asked for a wish is it susaku meeting his mum? Or is there some hidden mysteries...
Vanillamoo chapter 14 . 11/3/2012
Omg.. i cried at the end... TTATT i loved lelouch as a cat though :3 it was super cute i love your story so much!
Burning Souls chapter 14 . 7/1/2012
yaaay! i love the end!
Burning Souls chapter 13 . 6/30/2012
i cried at the end
Burning Souls chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
love the end of the bonus story!
Burning Souls chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
o

m

g
found that quite enjoyable chapter 14 . 4/16/2012
I loved that the kitty ears and tail stuck around! and I'm glad for the happy ending
Mel Writer chapter 4 . 9/30/2011
lol GO LELOUCH! omg, i love this Lelouch, he's too funny, too cute, and far to iritated! which makes him funnier! XD lol when i started reading this story, i was looking for something to cheer me up and upon reading half of the first chapter, i found that this story wasn't helping my mood. so i put it down for about a week. and now here i am, just finished reading chapter 4 and wondering why hadn't been reading this a week ago! lol. i love this story and the suffering you put Suzaku and Lelouch through. XD
hislittlerobin chapter 14 . 7/5/2011
AAAAAAWWWW the ending was so sweet! This was such a good story. I loved your plot, the details, the way you portrayed the characters, everything! And especially Lelouch's cat attributes :3
Shinigami966890 chapter 14 . 3/17/2011
Omg! I just knew that there was a chance he was alive! I really liked the story, especially the touches of reincarnation stuck in there gracefully.
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011