Reviews for New Life
Guest chapter 6 . 7/9/2014
This was a great story and the ending was great as well. Poor Colleen it must be horrible for her when it was delivery time. :(
Rocklord105 chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Is Jenna your made up Charecter? Or is she Jenna from Balto?
White Hunter chapter 6 . 1/18/2011
This chapter was really good, the best one yet and their were no spelling mistakes. You've really out did yourself this time my friend. I hope to read your next Road Rover stories within the future.

Flint2008 chapter 6 . 1/18/2011
Great story. Such a heartwarming ending. I think you did your best in this story. Keep at it and don't give up in future stories.

PS: I'm working on my next story now.
Phoenix710 chapter 6 . 1/18/2011
A beautiful story, and congrats to Hunter and Colleen on the birth of their son. I loved the sense of them all being a happy family and the way Hunter was right at Colleen's side through it all.

Hope to see the next one soon.
Rogue Rover chapter 6 . 1/18/2011
Excellent chapter and nice ending. It's great to see a new life brought into the world. Can't wait for the next story.
Omnitrix 12 chapter 5 . 12/28/2010
I'm looking forward to the last part of this. I see a few typos, but for the most part this is good.

Romans 3:6-7 May it never be! For otherwise, how will God judge the world? But if through my lie the truth of God abounded to His glory, why am I also still being judged as a sinner?
Flint2008 chapter 5 . 12/3/2010
This was pretty good. I'm sorry to hear what you have been going through. I hope you feel better and recover. Keep up the good work.

(PS: I think I overlooked the part where Jenna first had Freeze/heat vision :P )
White Hunter chapter 5 . 12/3/2010
Good work on this chapter, I can't wait to see what will happen in the next one.

Rogue Rover chapter 5 . 12/3/2010
Nice chapter. I like the action and the resourcefulness of the Rovers. Keep up the good work.
White Hunter chapter 4 . 10/29/2010
Man, who would have thought. Looks like the road rovers have some extra help on their mission. I just hope it works out.

Rogue Rover chapter 4 . 10/29/2010
Nice chapter. I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work.
Flint2008 chapter 4 . 10/29/2010
Ah, as soon as I read "black cloak", I thought this figure seemed familiar. xD Anyways, good chapter, nice suspense there for a second. I wonder who's in charge...

Keep it up!
White Hunter chapter 3 . 10/26/2010
Oh boy, this does not look good for the Road Rover team. How will they get out of this mess?

Flint2008 chapter 3 . 10/25/2010
Hmm, a rover collar, huh? :D

Great chapter. Can't wait to see the rest. :)