Reviews for When you were young
zemyrocks chapter 6 . 1/10/2014
Pleeeeeaaaaasssseee update!
TheInfiniteChaser chapter 6 . 9/29/2013
Call me a sadist, but I've been wanting child!Dean to get sick for a while now ;v; It's a guilty pleasure - my favourite characters being hurt. Damn, I should break that habit already... Bur I imagine it'll be so cute, those three taking care of a sick, child!Dean. Woah, wait. You've never done the bunny method? Seriously? That's how I've been tying my laces for like, nearly seven years! (I was such a later leaner. Everyone else knew at like, four and I didn't until I was 8. My friend didn't know until she was 12 and the girl I work with still doesn't and she's 17.) Aww this entire story though. So cute! :D
savannahbattle chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
i love it cas and dean are sooo cute you should totally write more i would love to read it!
Sapphire09 chapter 6 . 8/23/2012
Dean's too cute! I kinda hoped he would remember everything when he got back... That will be funny
Just a wish, though :)

anyway, I really enjoyed it! Hope to see more!
TheDocRoach chapter 6 . 4/30/2012
I'm a sucker for deaged Dean fics! I hope u plan on continuing this! Little Dean is so adorable in here! X3 And it's great that he has Sam, Bobby, and Cas to look after him X3 They're all so funny and awesome when they're being protective of him X3

Excellent work!
SimplyOut chapter 6 . 8/1/2011
This was a pretty cute story. I'd love to read more chapters :D
LOBITA chapter 6 . 4/28/2011
PsychoticNari chapter 6 . 2/20/2011
gosh, this makes me wonder if i was this adorable
lobita chapter 6 . 12/13/2010
absolutly loving this story please update it has been awhile
anon chapter 6 . 12/2/2010
Yay! Sick weee Dean! And all his worrying protectors here, my favorite!

And I loved the Bunny Ears. I figured it was how Dean being a kid himself taught Sam. It's also a great memory. I remember to this day learning how to tie my shoes. Such a simple thing you never think about it anymore. But I remember my pride in pre-school and bouncing off to show my parents from that day to this. It's a big deal for a kid and perfect for this story.
anon chapter 5 . 12/2/2010
Yep, I awwwed my way through this entire chapter and loved every minute of it!
anon chapter 3 . 11/29/2010
OMG! Little Captain Dean Winchester of the good ship Impala! That was the cutest damn thing I've read in AGES! Thank you! Maybe in the end Dean will remember some of it, like that.
Cathartes chapter 6 . 11/17/2010
Sooo cute, I love how they all fall all over themselves for little!dean. Especially Cas! Made me smile.
Alerix Slynn chapter 6 . 11/17/2010
Haha, very cute :)

Great work.
moira4eku chapter 6 . 11/14/2010
I imagine Dean taught Sam how to tie his shoes when he was a young boy, and perhaps Sam is remembering how Dean had taught him? I just loved how Sam was teaching both Dean and Cas, and Dean caught on before Cas did! I loved the image of Sam and Cas waling holding Dean's hands. So sweet. Hmmmm...Looks like Dean and Sam may be getting sick. Looking forward to the next chapter!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »