Reviews for Pulling Teeth
Kaki-kun chapter 9 . 8/8/2013
Very well done for a Hurt/Comfort fic. I like your knowledge about the psychological process of someone who went through torture, not only is it accurate to real life (re-establishing a sense of control) it's also perfect for Ratchet, and the action/rescue was not entirely compromised/was still interesting to read. This is my first Twins/Ratchet fic, and I'm glad I read it. Thanks for sharing!
DreamWeaveBeliever chapter 9 . 1/26/2012
Good story I like how the psychological aspect of the torture was worse then the pain good concept and execution
Bernarde chapter 4 . 9/25/2011
Words can't explain how much I am enjoying this story. There are some random, minor errors though.
Bernarde chapter 3 . 9/25/2011
"Mirage was where he always was, pretending he wasn't with Cliffjumper."

I actually laughed at that. I like how you mix humor with absolutely terrible angst.
Bernarde chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
Hmm... I like this already.
Transformers123124 chapter 9 . 8/11/2011
i love it!
White Morticia chapter 9 . 7/15/2011
Short but really good! I really like the way Ratchet is portrayed and I especially like the ending! *evil grin*

The double penetration part, however, left me gaping O.o(WTF?) I'm not sure if that's a good thing... XD
Birdiebot chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I knew this fic would be good as soon as I read the first paragraph. Love the description of Wheeljack's "invention"!
Eternally Deleted chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
Still reading the entire story before I really give you a review but I found a typo right here. _

(((("What do you suggest?" Optimus asked.

"We send in Mirage first," Primus advised. "He can located Ratchet and gather a layout of the base and the report back so we can launch a rescue."))))

I don't think Primus was there. XDD
ElementalFallenStar chapter 9 . 1/30/2011
LOVE IT!
Katea-Nui chapter 9 . 1/1/2011
I DEMAND SEQUEL!
Supermoi chapter 9 . 12/31/2010
*melts into a puddle of goo* Sooooo awesomemely hot smut! XD Me likey!
Darkeyes17 chapter 9 . 12/31/2010
Oh that was so intense. Ratchet definitely needs luvin. A great conclusion for a great story, well done.
Darkeyes17 chapter 8 . 12/25/2010
The storyline here, while very slightly cliche, has worked out well for you. I like how you have kept the characters true to themselves.

But I really hope that soon Ratchet will realise how good he's got it with the twins.
Supermoi chapter 8 . 12/23/2010
That was a cute chapter at the end :3 I loved it!