Reviews for Firefly Mk2 point 5: Reckoning
Travis Ortiz chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I have just finished reading nonstop all of yours and CII's stories pertaning to this world you have created and i must say that these stories were the single most entertaining and involving peices of liturature i have ever read! You methods blend perfectly and i cannot wait to continue onto the next two. I cried, laughed, and felt actual rage throught the work. You and CII have created a storyline that far surpasses anything i have ever seen! You took the best of what you loved and threw them all together perfectly! Hell you kept MechaG involved for literally 600years of story. No and i me NO movie, game, novle, or fanfiction that i have seen has ever givin me this amount of pleasure to have read. My only dissapointment is that it will never be given the credit it deserves. Please if you would pass my regaurds onto CII, she and you deserver every ounce of it.
ninjadragon5 chapter 12 . 12/4/2010
great end to the long series of stories. glad this as a happy ending, kiryuu did not die. though i wish the was some mention of godzilla at the end, like kiryuu finally meeting up with godzilla again, but either way i liked this ending very much. but i have a sneaking feeling this not entirely the end, rather a new beginning
ninjadragon5 chapter 10 . 12/2/2010
oh shit! he's back and bigger and badder then ever!
CII chapter 12 . 10/5/2010
You all might say that this is the end of Kiryuu's story-arch. At least we didn't kill him off, eh?

Everyone's been asking me about closure and such, well, how's this for closure? No cliffhangers, no abrupt endings with something left to be desired, just...a happy ending for once. First actual true happy ending I've ever done and it took co-writing with BDM to do it. Guess I suck at happy endings. LOL!
SPark681 chapter 12 . 10/5/2010
Sweet ending, or is it the beginning? I guess I will have to stay tuned and find out. I can just imagine if Alan is able to become as powerful as his grand-dad king ghidorah will have a major fight on his hands. Anyways keep up the great work!
SPark681 chapter 11 . 10/5/2010
Nice to see that Kiryu is back among the living and see Alan find some closure in his past. Hopefully now that everyone is back they can focus on a way to deal with the real threat now. Anyways keep up the great work!
CII chapter 10 . 10/4/2010
He's back and he's bigger than before. Sucks to be the galaxy, that's for sure.
SPark681 chapter 10 . 10/4/2010
Oh boy "He's Back" This is not gonna be good for anyone who knows what he is capable of. I just hope Alan can restore his grand-dad and get some extra help with dealing with king ghidorah. Anyways keep up the great work!
SPark681 chapter 9 . 10/4/2010
Nice finally beginning to wrap this story up I see. Wonder what surprises await the 3 when they find what they seek. Anyways keep up the great work!
SPark681 chapter 8 . 10/3/2010
So the end is finally coming I see, wonder what Alan and his crew will think when they find out pandora isn't the same as they left it. Anyways keep up the great work!
SPark681 chapter 7 . 10/3/2010
Well now seems Alan has begun discovering some of his powers that the g-cells have given him. Wonder if like Kiryuu and Godzilla he might also have their breath weapon, that might be interesting and I can just imagine the looks his crew and everyone else would give him. Anyways keep up the great work!
SPark681 chapter 6 . 10/2/2010
Well so far so good it seems, least Alan isn't on "the menu" at the moment, lol. Seems they finally might have a clue as to where to find Kiryuu, hopefully they will get to him before anything really bad happens. Anyways as always keep up the great work!
SPark681 chapter 5 . 10/2/2010
Interesting chapter as always seems Alan has earned some extra time for him and his crew, wonder what will happen next. Well Anyways keep up the great work!
CII chapter 5 . 10/2/2010
Now that Telek is back with the fleet, things are gonna get interesting.
SPark681 chapter 4 . 10/1/2010
Oh brother things just get worse and worse for Alan lol seems that poor boy has such horrible bad luck. Well hopefully he can figure a way out of this mess. Anyways keep up the great work!