Reviews for Lester's Notes
Your series of notes were a delight to read! I wish now that I had paced myself so as to savour them. They are definitely on my list of FF favourites - meant to be reread when laughter is needed.

Thanks so much for sharing them with us.
carrotmusic chapter 48 . 8/1/2013
Quite the hoot! Glad Ranger finally saw the light. Thanks for sharing.
carrotmusic chapter 44 . 8/1/2013
A little confused about Ranger having a son, but it's a great scene.
carrotmusic chapter 34 . 8/1/2013
Fascinating idea. Just when I think this is getting a little stilted, you come up with something creativ and outrageous like this. What a riot! Thanks for sharing.
carrotmusic chapter 10 . 8/1/2013
Love the idea of Ranger being "on again, off again". Lester continues to be hysterical. Thanks for sharing.
christibabe chapter 11 . 1/13/2013
Oh my...I need a break my side hurts so bad from laughing...Great story!
christibabe chapter 7 . 1/13/2013
Whoa...when did they get married?
christibabe chapter 6 . 1/13/2013
Oh my!
christibabe chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
That was so funny. Of course you know what it sounded like...
christibabe chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
LOVE IT! Do I ever get a break from the laughing? It's starting to hurt. :) Alls good.
christibabe chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
Still ROFLMAO! Love it!
christibabe chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
ROFLMAO! I loved the rambing way Bobby told the story and I loved that Tank found out how Stephanie got the bruise on her cheek and then Morellli was admitted to the hospital because he was mugged by 2 men, 12 men volunteered but two lucky guys drew the short straw! Then at the end, Lester's note. So funny and just what I need right now.
Redbird79 chapter 28 . 6/5/2012
"What child is this?" - "My child!" Oh my days, I laughed so hard at that I swear I nearly peed my pants! You have a gift, please keep writing!
babe4ever52 chapter 48 . 6/17/2011
So happy to see another update to this story! Loved Stephanie's 'Mom's' voice. Looking forward to the next update.
cinmes chapter 48 . 6/17/2011
OMG This was so darn funny! Wonder how many kids she'll have this time? lol