Reviews for She Doesn't Dance
yay chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I don't really like songfics, but this was nice.
Hitomi-chanchan chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
one question, how old are they in this one?
Silverclaw teller of tails chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Aww, poor Kit. As much of a NitaRonan fan I am, I still have to feel sorry for him. Great fic, you captured his voice perfectly.
ceruleia chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
It was great! I love it when people write these little oneshots that fit in with their other chapter stories!
TeenTypist chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Fantastic at capturing Kit's emotions I think. Nicely done, particularly the last bit...and it's so true that you don't have to like someone to love them...
butforthecries chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
kit/nita is so wrong
Tinsel Tinkerbell chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
-evil grin- I liked this one better than K/N...hehehe, I'm working on one with Ronan and Nita myself. -is only sort of sorry for Kit- Ronan's COOLER! -cough- Me approve of this fan fic very much! 3
mma257 chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
i can't decide whether i like R/N or K/N better, so i loved this! Kit loves Neets, but she is with Ronan-it works for me! I would say Nita is a little out of character, but that is kinda the point, isn't it? Great writing, i especially liked the end

"So Kit loved her. So what." Great fic!
Ash-the-great chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Aw...this was perfect, impecibly writen. I feel so sorry for kit...-hugs kit- Poor thing. And stupid Nita for not realizing that he's much better than Ronan! Maybe write a follow-up? Something like Nita watching Kit out on a date or something? Anyways, very great.
thelasthorcrux chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
Poor Kit!
PrincessEilonwy chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
Really good! I mean it, I loved it. I felt so bad for Kit, but I loved it. Okay, all Nita/Ronan shippers, cover your eyes.

DIE RONAN! AIIYYE!

Okay, I'm done now. I liked "The Worst Fic Ever" too, only the title was misleading. If I believe some horror stories I've heard/read, it's not. You're right, constant misspellings do bug me. Really, spell check isn't that hard to use. . .This was so sad!
Shima And Tempis chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
I love that song, and this fic fits! Poor Kit, usually I kill authors for making him miserable... But I can't now, because my fic does! _;;

-SAT (Shima And Tempis)
Liviania chapter 1 . 1/7/2003
Poor Kittie. That song fits so well...

Livi
Arianna chapter 1 . 10/8/2002
I don't usually like fics like this, and I don't think this is really in character (no offense), but it is for Kit, and the song fits it perfectly, which makes it really good. :)
Ellie chapter 1 . 8/31/2002
Poor Kit. Miserable, but honest with himself... And though I am a N/K 'shipper, I still love this fanfic!