Reviews for Questions of the Heart
Maureenbourggma chapter 1 . 6/25/2017
Loved it! Best Have. FF I've read so far, and that is several dozen! Thanks for sharing!
Tacodestroyeravenger chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
The hug! Eeeeep! So cute!
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
I love this. This is fantastic! And you included Duke, thank god. And he's adorable as usual. I'd love to see a sort of continuation with more Duke where maybe Nathan confronts him or something?

So good. Both are touch-starved and can totally heal the other. Perfect characterization and everything.
Armin-05 chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
This is great. I love this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
This was way too cute
1luvgsr chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
I have just started watching Haven and I totally love the show. Couldn't wait to see what fanfiction was out there for Nathan and Audrey. I really enjoyed your story
JoBelle chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Oh, I did enjoy this! I really like your insight into Duke and Nathan's relationship and wow that Nathan/Audrey hug was FANTASTIC! They should cancel all plans and cuddle for the weekend!
mabscifiromantic chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
I loved that one. The heartache and fighting and the make-up were all so emotionally provoking. I felt it all with her. Great hug. Made me warm and fuzzy and in need of a good hug. Plus a little warming up in the Nathan Duke fued is great.
guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Nice, though i prefer romantic Nathan/Audrey lol. Anyways, it's understandable why Nathan doesn't trust Duke because he was bullied by him and used by him. Poor Nathan. Thanks for sharing, Nathan and Audrey are awesome together. :D
othiara chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Nice job! In character, well-written, and a nice tone.
siobhan.22 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Good story
overactive-imagination94 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Love it
DoubleBinConnecticut chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Wonderful story! I can kind of understand Nathan's reaction to seeing her touching the ghost. It was unexpected that a ghost could feel her touch as well , and it would hurt him. Like he was the only one that Audrey was suppose to touch. I see a lot of hugging going on between them, and if her cell didn't go off that maybe a kiss would've happened as well. I like how Audrey is determined to repair the damaage that was done to Duke/Nathan friendship. Great job!
jandjsalmon chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I really liked this one a lot. It broke my heart to think of Nathan smelling his mom's clothes. I'd hoped it would just continue on and on and on. Well done. *gives you pancakes*
LarinaK chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Very sweet, and yes a second installment is definitely in order!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »