Reviews for TCOT Discontented Devotee
MARY S chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
I really love all your stories but this one in particular. Do you still write Della-Perry stories? I sure hope so!
Eternal Crush Haver chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Your writing is amazing! Thank you?
LoveofVelma chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I liked it! Did notice one boo boo. "He stopped across the threshold" should be "He stepped...". Other than that, very good story and I did like the ending.
Michelle285 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I love the flashback! I actually love Paul Drake and I love that you included him! :) I loooved it when her mother called and Perry answered! I knew her mother was going to tell him something like that and i knew where Perry was going to take that idea! :) Too funny! :) I also loved Della's Aunt Mae and that she jumped on the 'get married' bandwagon too! :) I also liked when Perry came over and they talked about her getting married. And the ten years later! Yay! :) Great great story! :) And a great way to end the three parter! :)
GratefullyDead chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
I bow to your superiority in all things Perry and Della. Perfection.
Shakayla chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
OK so I finally got to read this! *happy sighs*

My ONLY complaint...more details about how those sheets get so tangled! (I know...I know...but what can I say? LOL

Great way to finish the series!

Thanks!

Kayla
Queen of Spiritual chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Another great storyline, Captain. I liked it as well as the other two. Why did Della say she didn't make the bed on Saturdays? I make my bed every day. I love the way you write these kind of stories. I hope to read more!
E. Wallace chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Third story, third winner!

Perfect images - Paul's glee at Perry's frustration; Perry worrying about Michael; Perry standing in the empty parking lot after Della leaves on vacation; Aunt Mae cautioning Della that independence can slip too easily into loneliness; Perry showing up with a plan but without the folder; Jerry's "eyes moving from the lawyer's face to Della's figure"; Perry trying to convince her - or himself? - that his declaration of love won't change anything; Della saying she's had better kisses (my absolute favorite!); Perry marveling that 10 years later she still sleeps in a disaster area; Della denying that Hamilton Burger has a crush on her.

Excellent, excellent, excellent!
Ayjah chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
They would be intense.. it is just the way it would be :)
Michelle Weiner chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
All I can say is... three times is definitely the charm.

This was a wonderful ending to a wonderful "triology" You could just feel the chahracters emotions with every line. I loved the humor and the romance...especially the romancesigh.

Once again, you've written a great story. More soon please