Reviews for TCOT Discontented Devotee
A friend chapter 1 . 5/13
Thoroughly enjoyable. I guess it is difficult to express one's love to your heart's desire in he beginning. Most certainly there is no pattern as to what words to say or which approach to take,
There are no samplers when it comes to love and how to effectively let the interested party know you are serious. They finally got it together. Good for them.
Continue to enjoy each other.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
like it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
great story, now i have to read, or find the ones that come first.
MARY S chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
I really love all your stories but this one in particular. Do you still write Della-Perry stories? I sure hope so!
Eternal Crush Haver chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Your writing is amazing! Thank you?
LoveofVelma chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I liked it! Did notice one boo boo. "He stopped across the threshold" should be "He stepped...". Other than that, very good story and I did like the ending.
Michelle285 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I love the flashback! I actually love Paul Drake and I love that you included him! :) I loooved it when her mother called and Perry answered! I knew her mother was going to tell him something like that and i knew where Perry was going to take that idea! :) Too funny! :) I also loved Della's Aunt Mae and that she jumped on the 'get married' bandwagon too! :) I also liked when Perry came over and they talked about her getting married. And the ten years later! Yay! :) Great great story! :) And a great way to end the three parter! :)
GratefullyDead chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
I bow to your superiority in all things Perry and Della. Perfection.
Shakayla chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
OK so I finally got to read this! *happy sighs*

My ONLY complaint...more details about how those sheets get so tangled! (I know...I know...but what can I say? LOL

Great way to finish the series!

Thanks!

Kayla
Queen of Spiritual chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Another great storyline, Captain. I liked it as well as the other two. Why did Della say she didn't make the bed on Saturdays? I make my bed every day. I love the way you write these kind of stories. I hope to read more!
E. Wallace chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Third story, third winner!

Perfect images - Paul's glee at Perry's frustration; Perry worrying about Michael; Perry standing in the empty parking lot after Della leaves on vacation; Aunt Mae cautioning Della that independence can slip too easily into loneliness; Perry showing up with a plan but without the folder; Jerry's "eyes moving from the lawyer's face to Della's figure"; Perry trying to convince her - or himself? - that his declaration of love won't change anything; Della saying she's had better kisses (my absolute favorite!); Perry marveling that 10 years later she still sleeps in a disaster area; Della denying that Hamilton Burger has a crush on her.

Excellent, excellent, excellent!
Ayjah chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
They would be intense.. it is just the way it would be :)
Michelle Weiner chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
All I can say is... three times is definitely the charm.

This was a wonderful ending to a wonderful "triology" You could just feel the chahracters emotions with every line. I loved the humor and the romance...especially the romance~~sigh.

Once again, you've written a great story. More soon please