Reviews for This Is The Hunting Ground
cshen.julienne chapter 1 . 7/21/2020
What I think? Narration is splendid. Wow.
Keep writing.
AnchoredStar chapter 1 . 5/28/2019
I think this is my favorite fanfic ever! Beautiful work:)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2019
Like, why is this so sad? Love it though.
XYZArtemis chapter 1 . 12/28/2017
Lovely job! This is one of my favorite prompts in the Merlin fandom, the one where Merlin runs away from Camelot because they know he has magic.

I think you wrote it wonderfully :)

Oh, that ‘don’t ever stop running’ really got me!
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 10/19/2017
sad, but at least Arthur was still on Merlin's side
MoonlightMystery13.3 chapter 1 . 7/26/2017
Oh my goodness... Just... Give me a sec to remember how to breathe.
Woo. Okay.
THAT WAS AMAZING.
Seriously, I can't tell you his great that was. It was intense, genuine, creative, and brilliantly executed. Simultaneously, made me saw "awww" and freak out. Definitely one of the best Merlin fics I've read in a long time. Thank you for sharing!
Have an awesome day,
MM13.3
karameiwaku chapter 1 . 1/14/2017
This is one twisted tale of Fox and Hound. Poor fox. And since his only defense is to put the hounds to sleep, all he does is make them not need to rest at night. They'll never stop the chase. This is Merlin's second worst nightmare. I can only hope he will wake up back in his tiny room, slightly too late in the morning and rush and scurry to his chores.
yummypie193 chapter 1 . 1/10/2017
THIS
I LOVE
Jesse Wales chapter 1 . 4/20/2016
Brilliant.
thescribblerdragon chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
This is brilliant.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
Can I just say how sad I am that this isn't a full length story? I love it so much, and I would have really loved to see how the rest of the chase panned out. Anyway, this was written amazingly well, kudos to you on a great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
Beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
Wonderfully written. It is sad how Arthur duties as crown prince give him theses responsibilities. I think you did a very good job showing that.
BreathingMagic chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
That was wonderful, a very good read. The suspense and angst were there all the way through, really gripping! Run, Merlin, run! Or better even, let that godforsaken lizard pick you up...
Ex Prisoner of Azkaban chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
This was... Haunting to say this least. Beautifully haunting. Loved it!