Reviews for This Is The Hunting Ground
lifechiaroscuro chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Dark... but entirely possible, even plausible. Their relationship is the kind that would work like that. It would be sickening to them both, and it would only work badly, but it would work.

Poor Merlin and Arthur.

Great fic though!

Caity :)
mad 4 the doctor chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
this storys wesome im wondering are you going to add more chapters
oma13 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Loved it but way too sad. Please write a sequel when Arthur is king and Merlin does in fact come back. Make it a happy ending please.
battousaisgirl16 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Ever thought about making a sequel to this? It is really good!
haezofdaust chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
So, every once in a while I come back to re-read this tragic, heart-wrenching story. It's hauntingly beautiful, but saying I enjoyed this sounds so wrong - having my heart shattering into many minuscule pieces is not enjoyable in any sense - the ending is definitely the killer. Urgh. Thank you for this brutal (brutal!) piece of work!
Druitt chapter 1 . 10/31/2012

Wow...this is really good, thanks for putting this story up here.
kitkat chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
this is amazing! u r truly a gifted writer! please write a sequel when aurthur is king and merlin comes back!
Motaku1235 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
...If Merlin had died I would be bawling ny eyes out by now,..

Well, more than I already am. *sniffs*
rowsdowersavesus chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Awwww, that's so swweet, I love this! 3
Meruryan chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
I've read all of your Merlin-stories, and I think all of them are awfully deep and touching, with unbelievable meaning and feeling buried in them. You, my friend, are a skilled writer and I cannot thank you enough for giving all of us a gift like this. Beautiful.
irezel chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
i wanna crrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyy. curse you.
spinnerofdark chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Very touching, when is it to have taken place?
Kitty O chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Imagine how awkward that's gonna be.

"Hey, this is King Arthur's most trusted friend, Merlin." "Wait, isn't that the guy he chased for years until he was injured almost beyond recognition?" "Yeah." "And they're still friends?" "Well, why do you think he knows he's loyal?"

I adored your story, really. Though I wonder why Arthur didn't make things a little easier for Merlin by looking in the wrong place or something. I guess this is set before the end of season 3, otherwise he could have Merlin's friends be the ones chasing him, and it wouldn't be so hard...

Sorry, I know I'm picking on your beautiful bromance story. I have a funny mind. Everythign turns funny after a bit :)

But I really did adore it. It was so sweet... and bromantic! I really liked the defeated Merlin with Arthur thinking he was going to save himself and he didn't. Best part.

And Leon's legit too.
GracefulLikeAGazelle chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Brilliantly done. I loved it.
DragonflyonBreak chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Wow... that was just... wow. That was amazing. I felt so bad for Merlin and for Arthur. This is awesome. Definitely one of the best. Great job!
75 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »