Reviews for This Is The Hunting Ground
MKofGod chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Beautiful. That's the only word for this. It's exactly what I think Arthur and Merlin would do. Well done.
Yuki082 chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
interesting. well written and good plot.

thanks for writing!

_

~Yuki
macadoodle3 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Oh. My. God.

That was the best one-shot I think I've read.

Now I'm going to go stalk the rest of your fanfics ;) Ha! Thank you for writing this. Seriously, thank you.

luvs and hugs,

kenzie m
jameson1155 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
What a sad situation for both Merlin and Arthur. But what a well written and tragic story. Great job.
TheJunebug1218 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Wonderful! Could you please write a sequel? This is excellent!:D
PissMeOffAndDie chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
That reminded me a lot of the ending of The Dark Knight. If you haven't seen it the you should. It's a great movie. That was certainly something. That was incredible.
Griffinesque chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Kind of sad but brilliant. :)
animeloveramy chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
i love how you did this. its so cute and so in character. i would love it if you did more of this, of merlin's return or somthing, you know?

love it XD
Irish Potatoes chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Just... Wow.

So many great moments in this onehsot it isn't even funny. Hardcore love. :)
Hieiko chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
This was so sad. But lovely and well-written.

Did it happen to be inspired by The Dark Knight? Because that's the first thing I thought of.
bloodydisaster chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
This story is wonderful, i wish i could give you some sort of prize for it... oh well, I'll just go lurk through your other stories instead.
Bundibird chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
... wow. just... wow.

this was way awesome. I tear-ed. the bit where Arthur held merlin and told him to just rest for a moment... man. it's getting me all over again.

this was so tragic. so tragic. and so beautiful. you captured their relationship so well. oh. man- I seriously loved this. wow.

I kind of don't want to ask for a sequel because it's so perfect as it is, but I want to know that merlin made it and that he returned when the time was right. it's kind of killing me, thinking that he mightn't have made it.

oh, I so loved this. I'm gonna in read it again. and I'm subscribing to you. because you're clearly an epic author.

Bundi.
writtenaengel chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
This is lovely, yet tragic. It is very well written.

Will there be a sequal or follow up to this fic?
Sealy7 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
This is absolutely amazing! Thank you so much for sharing and keep writing Merlin, my God! 8O
chocolatelover1 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Wow. That's... Very well done. :D

Love it! Love the feeling of longing, of waiting for the future in which Merlin is safe from persecution and can come back to Camelot. Awesome job!
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »