Reviews for This Is The Hunting Ground
Meruryan chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
I've read all of your Merlin-stories, and I think all of them are awfully deep and touching, with unbelievable meaning and feeling buried in them. You, my friend, are a skilled writer and I cannot thank you enough for giving all of us a gift like this. Beautiful.
irezel chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
i wanna crrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyy. curse you.
spinnerofdark chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Very touching, when is it to have taken place?
Kitty O chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Imagine how awkward that's gonna be.

"Hey, this is King Arthur's most trusted friend, Merlin." "Wait, isn't that the guy he chased for years until he was injured almost beyond recognition?" "Yeah." "And they're still friends?" "Well, why do you think he knows he's loyal?"

Honestly.

I adored your story, really. Though I wonder why Arthur didn't make things a little easier for Merlin by looking in the wrong place or something. I guess this is set before the end of season 3, otherwise he could have Merlin's friends be the ones chasing him, and it wouldn't be so hard...

Sorry, I know I'm picking on your beautiful bromance story. I have a funny mind. Everythign turns funny after a bit :)

But I really did adore it. It was so sweet... and bromantic! I really liked the defeated Merlin with Arthur thinking he was going to save himself and he didn't. Best part.

And Leon's legit too.
GracefulLikeAGazelle chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Brilliantly done. I loved it.
DragonflyonBreak chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Wow... that was just... wow. That was amazing. I felt so bad for Merlin and for Arthur. This is awesome. Definitely one of the best. Great job!
angelrider13 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Such a sad story. But at the same time so beautiful. TTTT
TimesARiver chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Beautiful. That's the only word for this. It's exactly what I think Arthur and Merlin would do. Well done.
Yuki082 chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
interesting. well written and good plot.

thanks for writing!

_

~Yuki
macadoodle3 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Oh. My. God.

That was the best one-shot I think I've read.

Now I'm going to go stalk the rest of your fanfics ;) Ha! Thank you for writing this. Seriously, thank you.

luvs and hugs,

kenzie m
jameson1155 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
What a sad situation for both Merlin and Arthur. But what a well written and tragic story. Great job.
TheJunebug1218 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Wonderful! Could you please write a sequel? This is excellent!:D
PissMeOffAndDie chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
That reminded me a lot of the ending of The Dark Knight. If you haven't seen it the you should. It's a great movie. That was certainly something. That was incredible.
Griffinesque chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Kind of sad but brilliant. :)
animeloveramy chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
i love how you did this. its so cute and so in character. i would love it if you did more of this, of merlin's return or somthing, you know?

love it XD