Reviews for This Is The Hunting Ground
Hieiko chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
This was so sad. But lovely and well-written.

Did it happen to be inspired by The Dark Knight? Because that's the first thing I thought of.
bloodydisaster chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
This story is wonderful, i wish i could give you some sort of prize for it... oh well, I'll just go lurk through your other stories instead.
Bundibird chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
... wow. just... wow.

this was way awesome. I tear-ed. the bit where Arthur held merlin and told him to just rest for a moment... man. it's getting me all over again.

this was so tragic. so tragic. and so beautiful. you captured their relationship so well. oh. man- I seriously loved this. wow.

I kind of don't want to ask for a sequel because it's so perfect as it is, but I want to know that merlin made it and that he returned when the time was right. it's kind of killing me, thinking that he mightn't have made it.

oh, I so loved this. I'm gonna in read it again. and I'm subscribing to you. because you're clearly an epic author.

Bundi.
writtenaengel chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
This is lovely, yet tragic. It is very well written.

Will there be a sequal or follow up to this fic?
Sealy7 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
This is absolutely amazing! Thank you so much for sharing and keep writing Merlin, my God! 8O
chocolatelover1 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Wow. That's... Very well done. :D

Love it! Love the feeling of longing, of waiting for the future in which Merlin is safe from persecution and can come back to Camelot. Awesome job!
zammierox chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
aw that so sad, really well done
Fencer101 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Another perfect story. I love bromance too. :-)
jack the shmee chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Why is everyone always so down on Merlin! "I didn't give you a reason to trust me," "I've lied to you from the first day I met you"? Translation: It's all my fault.

This is bullshit! He's saved Arthur's life several times that Arthur *knows* about. That should grant him trust above and beyond. Was Merlin supposed to walk up to Arthur the first time he met him and announce that he was a sorcerer? How about after one of the dozen times that Arthur says magic is evil and must be eliminated? It's retarded.

Also, why is Merlin so very self depreciating in these fics? At what point in the story line does Merlin not only sit back and let Arthur bash him, but help's him out with a non-sarcastic/frustrated "I'm made of pathetic badness"?

Just a hint? A clue as to why you feel the need to write him this way? Arthur's usually a jackass in these fics, and Merlin apparently supports his decision to be one, instead of verbally smacking sense into him as he usually does in cannon. It's the hetero version of every jackass/virgin romance fic ever written. Why? Actual question.
TwiliFay chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Very good and very cool and i loved it nice job
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Another brilliant story! I love it! The writing it amazing! And the story is so sad! I feel so sorry for Merlin. The ending was hight impact and the story intense! I love it! (I think I mentioned that already!)
MissMio chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Do continue it, will you?

Honestly you've got me hooked:)
Militant Delusionalist chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
I'm assuming you got this idea from the Dark Knight. Great job! I always loved the vibe at the end of that movie and I think you captured it perfectly! Loved it!
Sweet Ginger Snap chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Tragic. Its like Batman and Gordon.
Jenn chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
I love this story! It is easily my favorite out of all the ones I've read, on any site! You are quite talented and i look forward to anything else you may write! maybe even more chapters to go along with this instead of it being a oneshot? keep up the good writing!

-jenn