Reviews for This Is The Hunting Ground
talk-ape chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
AWWWWW

bloody brilliant!1
ejmck chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write more to this!

Very suspenseful piece, hard and driven and amazingly in character.

I'm very impressed with it and am soooooo glad you wrote it!
MissHaunted-MoonLight chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
O.O

Gah, that was just ...

I'm speechless. Just ... WOW! Bloody stunning! So angsty and suspense-filled and intense and ... amazing!

*Faves*

You've plucked out a winner, here! It really was a pleasure to read, so thanks for sharing it with us! I really hope to see more Merlin fics from you, because you have true talent that is just so wonderful to experience!

Blessed Be,

Mogwai x X x
cooking-ninja18 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
That was amazing! would you consider writing another chapter? *puppy eyes* also, i was listening to "all i need" by within temptation, and it seemed to make the story even better! it made it have a more emotional impact when reading... i mean, seriously... it. was. awesome!please please please write more?
Niphrehdil chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
I loved this. Seriously, great writing and building suspense. Really liked your thoughts as enemies now, as predator and the prey. Your verbal skills are pretty good. Loved that the whole story ended and started with "He ran."

Overall, very nice work!
Daedal chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
This was beautiful :) Absolutely wonderfully written. Gotta love a bit of Merlin and Arthur bromance!
Kigy chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Beautiful.
Aris1013 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Awesome story! Very well done :D
Yukka Sam chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Wow, that was pretty intense! I loved it, its a new take on the story that could very well happen(though I hope not, poor Merlin and Arthur:(. I really liked too the scene between them, and the bit of Sir Leon. Great fic! See ya!:D
Firefly chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Beautifully written! I loved the way this really brought out the friendship Merlin and Arthur share. There are some really great lines here too: "Until then, chase me". It really highlights the awful position they are both placed in - so sad, but so beautiful! Loved it.
Toasterphantom chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
I quite liked that story. It feels in character, like that could definately be how that would happen. It was a great read! Good writing!
deleted123789543 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Amazing! I love the brutality of their difficult situation.
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5