Reviews for Sailing Beyond the Sunset
Suilven chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Seriously, could they all get any more yummy? The way you describe the intimacy between the three of them is so playful and loving is superb (I'm running out of adjectives to say how much I love your writing and your characters - time to break out the thesaurus). :D
Enaid Aderyn chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
"The sky is a roiling mass of violet clouds, seething and riotous. Leonie clings to the rail, watching the swell of wind tossed waves, her face shining with joy." Yes. Thank you for this.

As to the rest: my dear, if this is what you come back with after going on a cruise, may I direct you to any number of travel sites? ;)
lisakodysam chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
OMG...Duncan and Riordan touch each other 8-D

I loved all of this, but particularly the 'riding the storm' and 'crashing over the edge' imagery!

I love each of these stories more than the last!
icey cold chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
I just melted through the floor. They'll probably have to wash me from the ceiling of the apartment below, LOL.

But goodness gracious me, Shakespira, you are truly amazing as a writer and a poet. I love this trio to -bits.- I'm am sooooooOoooOooooo thrilled that they didn't stop with the season pieces!
Nithu chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Goddamn! This Leonie, Riordan and Duncan combination just gets hotter and hotter! It's getting harder to type coherent reviews o_O
jenncgf chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
They really do have a good time together. *fans self as she sighs happily*

Now I have some nice thoughts to take me through boring old housework. :)