Reviews for Aftermath
Aww, man! I wanted some angst, but this... UWAAAAAH! X*(
Great story.
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Oh my gosh!

This story is heartbreaking, tear-producing, and just plain sad. :(

I suspected something was seriously wrong, the way Sam talked, and when he would start to say things then not.

But I didn't figure it out until you mentioned the cross. I just sat there in shock and I was like "It's Sam. Sam's dead." And then the tears started.

And as I was reading Dean's reaction when he found out...the tears just kept coming.

I have to tell you, you did an absolutely amazing job with this. You caught me totally off guard and just had my heart torn to pieces with this one-shot.

It is amazing.

Usually I'm not one for tear-jerkers, but this is just too wonderful not to love.

Great job!
sylia91 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Again, wow! I did not see the end coming, a true Sixth Sense moment for me. Excellent! Loved that Sam in Dean's mind still acting very much like the true Sam and didn't let Dean gloss over the truth.
Ani101 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
oh noooo i was so confused and then right at the end i njearly start crying i am so glad the series didn't turn out this way...this was an amazing story though anyway and really well-written thanks so much!

Ani
samgirl19 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
omg this surprised me wow and this is sad and i didn't expect the ending at all
Menthol Pixie chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
OMG, that was so sad! The reveal took me by surprise and got me all choked up. I loved this spin on events. Thanks for sharing. :)
Tracie chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Good story, even though it was depressing! :(