Reviews for Runaways Remix: Teenage Wasteland
tirn33 chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
Oh you finally updated! So have I! So is Karolina straight or will she realize she's gay later on? Its coming out really good! Can't wait for the next one!
grey280 chapter 5 . 4/30/2012
I kinda want Cloak and Dagger to show up for like ten minutes, and then get punched into a different dimension by Jake in the first confrontation.
Inifinite-Bit chapter 4 . 11/20/2011
Damn I completely forgot about this story, anyway good chapter.
grey280 chapter 4 . 8/21/2011
Keh heh heh. I am amused by the death of the Cullen clan.

And I am also amused by this chapter. A very well done fight scene, if I do say so myself. And I like the plasma-arm-thing, however that works.
Ryuu-Kitsune-Onna1 chapter 4 . 8/20/2011
This was my reaction when I saw the story at the top of my update list; O MAH GAWD! IT'S ABOUT TIME! Ahem... Anyways, you're welcome. I kinda like that you mentioned Clair Bennett and no one, espically Jake, said anything. Then again, I doubt they would during a fight like that. And I really like that Molly takes Topher's eyebrow piercing. She deserves that trophy. HER FIRST KILL! And it's a vamp! Best first kill ever.
animatwin chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
freakin awesome i was thinking of making a fanfic of your fanfic but it will be a DF crossover i just wanted ur blessing
Ryuu-Kitsune-Onna1 chapter 3 . 1/22/2011
I figured out the name of the author who wrote the Anita Blake universe; Laurell K. Hamilton. So those vampires and weres would be Vampiris Hamaltonis and so on. ;)
Mr. Cain chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
this story is so cool i cant wait for the next chapter
Demondog666 chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
Awesome! Just freakin' awesome! Please update soon!
GuiltyPleasuresAndDeadlySins chapter 3 . 12/9/2010
Like this story, but please note: 17:00hours is 5pm, not 4. Just a small niggle. Keep up the good work.
grey280 chapter 3 . 12/3/2010
I have several things to say.

One, NEW CHAPTER YAY

Two, the first dream was Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld and the second was Uglies by... I forgot who. (I cheated to find the second.)

Three, EC3 YES. I really want to try to make it to that sometime.

Four, Breaking Benjamin is a wonderful band.

Five, :( poor Jake, losing his best friend... DANG IT WHERE IS THE DEUS EX MACHINA TO SAVE HER! T_T

Six: Whoops. Angry vampire is angry.

Seven: I appear to have run out of things to say.

Looking forward to more!
C.J.Robbins chapter 3 . 12/3/2010
It's nice to know I contributed, in some small form via suggestion, to this wonderful chapter. Also, I find it interesting that little Molly looks like a younger Clem. Nice touch there. Is Jake ever going to get Opehlia back from his house? Because I think others would agree that it would be VERY awesome if Jake learned to play; it wouldn't be so odd after all-my sisters boyfriend is a former soldier who now is an expert on Guns and Guitars...hey! INSPIRATION! Can't wait for Chapter/Issue Four!
Ryuu-Kitsune-Onna1 chapter 2 . 11/3/2010
Hahaha! I love the StarGate ref you made! It made me smile. :-D And, I just had a totally crazy idea! I wanted to get Anya and (maybe) Kira into this story if not Will of the Force and, while reading the bit where Karolina asked to keep her Alien nature a secret, I had a revelation. What if the two aliens were Xavin's friends and companions? Not as Jedi type people, but as aliens themselves? Wouldn't that be awesome?
Inifinite-Bit chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
Oh man you're so right about the night stages on Halo, why are they so harder then the day stages?
Demondog666 chapter 2 . 10/10/2010
I have a question. Is Jake going to get with Karolina in the arc? Please let me know. Also, please update soon! I love this story so much!