Reviews for Butterfly Kisses Are Too Tame
tofuskin21 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
my favorite pairing :) thanks
Morghen chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Awwwww, this was sooooo good!

:D

I dunno if I've ever read a George/Luna fic before... It's possible, but I don't remember. I think you did a fantastic job with this pairing! You were able to keep them both in character(you're one of the very few people who can actually write Luna, haha.) I was rooting them on the whole time and was soooo happy to see them get together in the end. I really liked how you showed their relationship was pretty gradually and the fling didn't come out of no where. You needz to write more George/Luna sometime!

"Okay, I could see Fred maybe doing that, but not me.""

NOOOOO! My Freddie-Poo would never ever do that!

...well maybe...

XD

-Morghen
CJ - Lady of Gryffindor chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Awww thats sweet!
jojor99 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Nice! I liked it. They seem to well together.
Starkiller chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
I can't believe you don't have any reviews for this fanfic - it's a crime! A travesty! This is a wonderful little one shot. You write these two splendidly - they're both very much in character, which is why they work so well. George and Luna really are two very similar characters. I really loved this line- "But Luna could make almost anything shine." You could not have described Luna better. I'm so glad this ended with George and Luna getting together, and not George x Angelina (which really has to be the worst HP pairing ever). Beautifully written, you've made me love this odd couple even more.