Reviews for Spankings
kiiroi yumetobu chapter 2 . 11/17/2010
ahhhh that was depressing : but well written! considering that the roy/ed sex-w/o-love kinda direction is pretty common or even overused in doujins and fics, I think your style gave it a certain freshness.

altho it's angsty there's a sort of cynicism that comes through how you wrote it with a kinda detached and darkly humorous approach.

maaan i'm bad at explaining this OTL but yeah, enjoyable read!
kiiroi yumetobu chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
hahahaha omg that's funny OTL the dialogue thing works out quite well, I can really imagine their expressions as they're going through that

ed's line abt ruling in the bedroom is hilarious :d

and roy's just like

mayb bondage would be safer in the end...
JiraiyaWhitney chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
Oh... my eyes are watering. :( I'm crying. Poor Edward... Actually... can I see the Roy side of this? Please?
JiraiyaWhitney chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
"I think I'll rethink the whole thing again. What do you think of bondage?"

What do I think of bondage? I think I want to see that. :D
Bad Temper chapter 2 . 10/13/2010
Waaaah! Yay! The spanking chapter was awesome! That was a good laugh that I needed.

I'm not much for angst drabbles, but The Yearning of a Battered Soul was nicely written none the less. I could see that one leading into a nice happy-ending fic later on if you ever prefer. :3

All in all, I enjoyed these. I'd like to see more!
NotPostingHere chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Oh silly silly Roy when will he ever stop to think?

Very cute and nicely done.
pnginlvrs chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Yes, bondage is most definitely safer when your lover is the FullMetal Alchemist.
silvers-edge chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Roflmao. This is funny. I like
Bloody White Rabbit chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
lol Roy thought it over in the end XD that automail would leave poor Roy black and blue lol!