Reviews for New Chances
Lstcryptonian chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
I love your story its amazing and I would love if you started writting again. its amazing i mean it, it flows nicely if I have missed it or if you started using another site to publish it i would love the link. My PM is the same as my name i reviewed :)
Dalana Mormann chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
This is a fascinating concept. I especially like the way that you tie all the characters together. (Not sure if I buy MagWillow, but hey) Also, you made some interesting way to get around the holes.

One thing I am disturbed about is Shilo, her dialogue is way to young in places. True she is really innocent and naive, but isn't this an extreme? (Also, I'm slightly disturbed by the very thought of Nathan/Shilo, but if you can write it well...)

You give be ideas, like the Watchers Council accidently created the Organ epidemic in an attempt to make human blood unpalatable to vampires, and it went really badly...

All in all, tantalizingly enjoyable. I suppose you aren't going to be coming back to it. Too bad...
GilesLuvr chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Please don't give up on this story. It has peaked my interest 1,000%! I mean it's creative and interesting and such a good plot. Expecually since Anya had already figured it out! Please update.
Elfanyan chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
okay now this has promise! like really good 'I need more' type of promise. Well written and woven with a pretty good plot as of yet. Update please!
Rippertish chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Hi Mag!

Great great idea! I can't believe how much imagination u have. Hihi

Marni as Buffy... You must have pulled this out of a very weird dream or something! Hihi

I can't wait to read more.

JollyRoger1 chapter 2 . 9/30/2010
I must say, I don't usually read Shilo/Nathan fics, but I have to say, this one has me fascinated. I really look forward to reading more. Keep up the good work.
vesperlynds chapter 2 . 9/30/2010
I really love this! Great start. :)