Reviews for In Water
Nice. This actually evoked a lot if emotions from me. I felt sad for Alfred and there was a lot of suspense, so much so that's I couldn't wait to read the next line. I really enjoyed this, as dark as it was. It's so hard to find fanfiction with Arthur like this. You did a swell job.
chigirisu chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
your writing is really beautiful I loooove it! thanks for writing this (and the prequel one) now I like seeing England this way- though it's America who's suffering oh my poor baby! hehe keep on writing!
Berryberry chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Dude, this is so fucking good. My skin was crawling and cold. I really hope Ivan came in and saved poor America. Freakin loved this. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
It was (in my opinion) perfect in plot, quality, and overall very interesting. Please keep up the good work.
ninjaco0kieXD chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Oh arthur you dog! Trying to get your way with alfred?
I really really hope you continue!
2amBer chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
god...i never thought there would be a time when Russia seemed sane compared to England. That was really really creepy...and awesome :)
Robin G. Fellow chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
I'm not even a RussiaxAmerica fan, but I still love the extra ending. Poor Russia is portrayed as the bad guy a lot so seeing him as a potential hero is nice.

Whoa. Way to be a creeper, UK. This and The Daphnes Burn is beautiful. I read it a while ago, but never reviewed...which is bad of me.

Well, this is just great. The atmosphere is wonderful, so thick and creepy.
raisuke143 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Holy crap you are awesome! I really want a continuation to this ! its so freakishly good! How did you come up with this stuff? so awesome!
Lectictinium chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
This is so beautifully written, with so much detail and research put in. Love the dark undertones and the sidestepping at certain points, but how others are so upfront and raw, you can really feel like Alfred's mind is slipping away. The broken style makes a huge impact, and I also love the slight RusAme at the end, it's a good way for a mysterious ending. I just adore sadistic/creepy England~ So much love for 'The Daphnes Burn' and this sequel :D
Zanchev chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
This, alongside daphne's burn, are both supremely well written. i was completely sucked into the story, and the repetition of words - "down down down" and "hereherehere" being prime examples - really brought an emphasis to the whole plot. it was quite realistic, at least the depression sides of things, and i'm fascinated by your knowledge of plants. do you plan to/ already do work with/study plants (toxic or no) professionally?it sounds intriguing. also, i wouldn't have picked it was your first time writing smut. whilst a little out of the blue, it seemed to fit with arthur's near maniacal possessiveness, and by avoiding some grittier points (like penetration) you have made it seem like america is still somewhat pure, still untainted amd still rescue-able (is that even a word? eh, is now).

well done, i really enjoyed this.

z.
Dani34235 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
o.o ...this...story was... holyshitfuckingamazing!

I looooooooooveeeee it! Your writing style is wonderful so don't keep putting your writing down like you do :3~

please write another part to it, pleaseee. I think Ivan rescuing America and then England going psycho and getting America back would be awesome, especially if he ended up killing America in the end so America stays 'forever his'

I LOVE THIS STORY 3 thank you for writing it
Senshi'sBard chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Oh, my. That was indeed incredibly creepy, and for that reason I can't imagine why you're so down on yourself. It had an artistic darkness to it that I know I could never achieve, and I admire that level of prowess in anyone, especially someone who's going entirely off imagination.

Yipes. That really did freak me out. I applaud you, really.
Skadiyoko chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
For once...I don't wan't a "happy ending", and that's saying something for me! But, like, there are so many fics where Alfred is the one torchuring/raping Arthur (coughChildishSadismcoughcough) that I think this is some well deserved revenge. And he's trying so hard! It would be a waste to just have Russia barging in there and taking America away from the one who loves him the most! So if there is a sequel, I request that England keeps America.

Because Alfred's should always be with their Arthur's.
BelarusLockhart1827 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Russia hopefully you save America. I still love the possessive England though ;)
twilight.town chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
What can i say? This story is interesting. It's very interesting to see a fan fic where Author is crazy. Reading this story was very enjoyable. I loved the dark tones and the instability of Author. This really is a great story. Great job. haha, now I have some interesting new thoughts about Author. Always the practical one, always the sensible one. But what if he's slowly going insane inside? Interesting concept. Thanks for posting.