Reviews for OMG Young Guns
SparklePretty chapter 2 . 2/25/2014
Also if your 'opinion' is so important then don't hide behind a guest review 'Dede', coward :P
SparklePretty chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
And the review below ladies and gents is a genuine idiot. You doofus, it's meant to be written that way, it's a parody lol Whoops sheepish hehe
Dede chapter 2 . 2/24/2014
It is a good plot but I just don't really like how you wrote it out.. I dont want to be rude but it kind of annoys me reading it with how Sparkle says it in the sort versions of the word and she gets over exaggerated with saying 'like' all the time.
Sorry but thats just my opinion.
EmiliosLoofah chapter 5 . 3/4/2013
BRAVO!

Oh, this was great! SO GREAT! I love it!

Laugh out loud: "Noooooooooooooooooooo, it's not TRUE!" I screamed. "Oh no, wait sorry wrong fandom. So you are my Father?"

Another LOLZ: "You must LIVE, live for me and your dear mother, live for Billy and remember me with you as you get married, I will be with you in spirit, like Kenobi was for Luke, my dear daughter. Use your anger as vengeance and kill all of Murphy for me!

Please update when you can! I really enjoyed this so much!
EmiliosLoofah chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
I cannot even express how much I LOVE this story! You are talented, funny, and this is downright HILARIOUS!

Laugh out Loud: "This... isn't gonna be like the Crying Game right... it's not gonna turn into a slash story is it?"

Favorite Theatrical part: "Yes, Billy it is I! the woman you have always longed for! A woman that can ride with you, become an outlaw and shoot guns with you! We can have competitions and I'll beat you, because I am better of course..."

OMFG, I can't get enough of this!
EmiliosLoofah chapter 3 . 3/4/2013
I can't stop laughing as I read this. All my co-workers think I am crazy!

Laugh out loud: "From Alaska, all boys are called Sparkle, Pinkytoes or PrincessSuperAwesome there."

OMGGGGG: "Why did this have to happen to me? I'm far too awesome for anything bad to happen to me."

Holy shit, this is a fucking awesome FF!
EmiliosLoofah chapter 2 . 3/4/2013
I think I'm in love with you!

I REALLY love what you are writing! I'm laughing my ass off over here!

Something I HOPE you do not find annoying...I enjoy to share w/any author my most favorite parts...

Favorite line: "Sparkle you are a great shot!" He said. "We don't even care you just ruined our only water bucket!"

Laugh out loud Part: "He winked at me because he was totally into me, me being the fantastic me I am."

I thought this was great, since I live between 3 Indian Reservations: "I think like an Native Indian! OMG they are so mysterious, magical and romantic right? He had super long hair but it wasn't a mullet or anything, it was hot! He was rock n roll and had kickass knife throwing skills and was all wise and knew stuff without being told it *twilight zone music*"

Reading on! :)
EmiliosLoofah chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Holy shit, this was AH-MAZING!

I have to admit, I do love a Mary Sue character (and kinda have a story with one), but Sparkle is FUCKING HILARIOUS! I LOVE you for posting this! I cannot WAIT to read the next chapter!

My total favorite part: "Somehow along the way both of us had picked up OMFG AMAZING skills with guns and knives! We were super fast and super awesome!"

My next favorite part: "...Raven Notascuteasme Halfindian Knifethrower, but I just called her Raven."

Ah HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!
SunlitMercy chapter 5 . 12/21/2010
Oh my god! This made me laugh so hard especially when Chavez was like OMG! Hahahahaha! Great job with this chapter! Update soon! Ur sense of humor is hilarious!
Sparabella4ever chapter 4 . 11/21/2010
It's really awesome, and I would love to hear the EPIC story of Billy the kid and sparkle! I don't really have any specific scenes I wanna...read about, just keeping using your imagination!:)
SunlitMercy chapter 4 . 11/19/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA im in the middle of class trying not to crack up at this! this is hilarious! please update soon!
Sparabella4ever chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Really awesome story, can't wait to read more!
Brian The Dog chapter 3 . 11/5/2010
...

I am unsure if I should slap you or kiss you for writing this story. But I did laugh, very much. You took the bad storytelling and took it to a new level in such an amusing way. I think I'll settle for a handshake, bravo Sparkle, it's a pleasure to meet a fellow Mary Sue hater that is willing to make fun of the stories and herself a little :-)

Not the best writing I've come across, but who cares when it's funny.
southernvampirepirate chapter 3 . 10/17/2010
SPARKLE THE WOMAN! this is awesome:)
KaseyYKasey chapter 2 . 10/6/2010
ok so i started hating your story but then you got to the part where chavez is always mushy and squishy in all of those crap stories and i really appreciated it...i hate when that happens in these fan fictions..i always stop reading when it gets like that...thanks for pointing it out...maybe now not so many people will do it