Reviews for Hands
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Perks, _ love that line and the paragraph.
The Wind Guardian chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Very short and sweet piece, but it has so much meaning to it. I loved this, Samuu-chan. Gave me a nice case of warn flutters. Sheena would be the type to think about this, and Zelos-ahh, Zelos... He knows he's a good guy under all those layers of forced Idiot Chosen, hehe... I love this pairing very much.

The hints of Colloyd never hurt either.

Sorry for the belated review and such, but I enjoyed this a lot.

-Kazea
Zefie Kirasagi chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
"Slightly belated" is becoming a phrase synonymous with the name Lil-Samuu ;P But the resulting products are generally somewhere between "awesome", "epic", and "AMG FLUFFY!" so it's allowable.

X3 Colette/Lloyd fluff, Sheena/Zelos fluff, and even a little inner thinking and deep thought mixed in, in just a few paragraphs! I know the story isn't for me, but I'm wubbing it all the same _
Rose-Wisteria chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Man, I haven't reviewed on this website in AGES. _ But I'm glad to be back, if only for a few seconds, to type up this review to this cute, short one-shot. Thank you Sis Samuu for your belated birthday fic. I enjoyed reading it very much and like always, your one-shots made me feel all fuzzy on the inside. Keep it up and I hope we get to talk more in the future Love you like always and keep up the good work -