Reviews for Scrabble King Dethroned
brittanyr1221 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Did I miss you finishing this one? Please do if you have the inspiration to...it is such a cute one!
Berrica chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Aww, so close! Silly Auggie, overthinking the situation. Hopefully that will be remedied int he next part...
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Amazing chapter. Update soon.
Viktorija chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Update? Pretty please? I liked it. :)
Dina C chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
I liked the playful banter and romantic suspense. It all seemed in character. A fun read.
MissBridget chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Awww, poor chivalrous Auggie... so close. Great start and as a dweller in the Land of Oz I love the Skippy reference. Can't wait for the next part ‘cause Auggie deserves some lovin’.
tictac chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
*intimidating

great start so far - nice cliff hanger
jade-angel5 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Come on, kiss her already! Please don't keep dragging

this out. Its well written and good dialogue, but they

are two healthy adults, and the fact that they were a bit drunk would have been a perfect excuse to kiss.
bconn369 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Oh, what a letdown! I was leaning forward and everything! Shoot. I hope you make it all better in the next chapter! Heehee, I loved it! So funny!
BellaKat chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
I think he should have let her call the cab, wait a few moments then kiss her. But that's my crazy brain. Can't wait for the rest!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Yay! You know as soon as I saw this in my inbox, I had to come right over here and read it. ;) And it was amazing!

I literally had to surpress my giggling-my grandmother was starting to give me odd looks. Haha.

"...Skippy? Do I remind you of a kickass kangaroo?" LOL. These sure sound like the words of a impaired person. (Tangent: Once when I was impaired (from sleep deprivation, I swear) I told my roommate we should have an Easter egg hunt and hang plastic eggs from the ceiling. Haha.)

"Aphrodisia" I didn't have to look that one up, at least. And I loved the line about Annie's subconscious trying to tell her something. It was the perfect lead in to their banter.

Other favorite lines/quips:

"Pissed off kitten? That's what you're comparing The Scrabble King to?"

"King? A little gender confused are we?" I was wondering since the opening if you were going to have him comment on her calling herself a King, and I'm so happy that you did. Auggie would totally call her on that (and it's extra funny that she's using the wrong word after just winning Scrabble!).

I also loved how you had him rationalizing all the reasons he couldn't kiss her. I think it was in character because he wouldn't want to take advantage of a drunken Annie (maybe he wouldn't care so much if it were with some random woman he met at a bar, but with her, it matters).

And the end of the chapter was as cute as it was awkward. But Auggie's last line really gives me hope that they'll quickly overcome the awkward thing(and I think it did the same thing for Annie). I can't wait to read more!

-Trish
Beth - Geek Chick chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Ahh! You are a cruel, cruel writer to leave me hanging like that. Update when you can. :)