Reviews for He's Gone Away
Adryan chapter 35 . 1/14/2013
An all around amazing story. I've read it about a bajillion times. But, the end is a bit hurried. It feels like Aqua was swept under the rug...
Derpsassin chapter 35 . 10/7/2012
Beautiful story. I Love every second of reading this I couldn't look away till I had finished it.
socrazyimsane chapter 35 . 8/23/2012
I love this story! It's so cute! 3 And I'm happy everybody got a happy ending! :D
Pandasaurluv chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
. i know someone named Vincent O_O and i love this story too. you make my day .
XionAmmy chapter 33 . 6/2/2012
Okay, just to make things clear, I read all three of the split-point chapters.

I find it amusing that the cafe had a different name in each version. Was there a reason for that?
Rae L. Road chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
I have to be honest with you, I totally thought this was just going to be some angst ridden thing...but then i started reading and just...no words...woiearjhl;oiwehf...UGH

I hate homework so much right now. I want to sit here and get female aftershave for the next six weeks and just READ...

...This. Is. Sex.
mudkip chapter 35 . 10/2/2011
This story rocks, and for that we thank you.
Its me chapter 35 . 7/14/2011
Gawd, i just love reading this fic. It always helps when im sick, if you read this make a companion like you said!
wolf2q chapter 17 . 6/27/2011
Oh my God! I just loved it when Ven said, "Beam me up, Scotty."
Kami Strife chapter 35 . 5/13/2011
I very much loved it! And the "choose which storyline you want" was pretty cool! (I cheated and read all three...shh. My favorite was the one with Cloud, btw.) Thank you for sharing!
LadyOfWinds chapter 35 . 3/14/2011
This. Is. Deadly. Cute. Loved every single bit of it. I actually should be sleeping but because I just needed to know what was going to happen next I didn't. Not that I mind, it was seriously worth it.
Free water-drop wind chapter 35 . 3/4/2011
L-o-v-e-d it!

Maria

Great! Could you tell me the name of the squeal?

Akiko

I wonder why the HELL can't people accept gays-homosexuals? Even more if they're their sons!

Carla
xiaohou chapter 35 . 2/7/2011
It's finally over... and Roxas is rarely to be seen...

I think I'm gonna cry... T.T
Jane St. Valentine chapter 31 . 2/6/2011
Even though "A Fair Family Reunion" is winning on your poll, I prefer the "Soriku, you're so fine" option, mainly because it gives more of an insight of happened with Ven's family after he was kicked out, where as with the others, they were barely mentioned.
Gxmwp-Arisa chapter 35 . 2/6/2011