Reviews for Never the End
zekeschance chapter 10 . 2/15/2011
I liked how Dean convinces him if he was in the cage that wasn't him up here. Very good Dean! Wonderful chapter.
zekeschance chapter 9 . 2/15/2011
This was just lovely. Perfect.
Malleus Beneficarum chapter 10 . 2/15/2011
Good chapter! I like it very much!)))

Thank you.
BranchSuper chapter 9 . 2/8/2011
You hit the nail right on the head with this. Lovely.
casammy chapter 9 . 2/8/2011
hi JEDI! ohhhh yeeeeessss our sweet sammy this one of return, OMG this hug and these eyes puppy really very happy! This Friday my poor baby and the covered ones of a sam without soul, I hope that he is an alone dean who obtains everything and is not sammy who starts remembering, really it does not have for that to remember all the bad things, already it was sufficient, they all always hurt the child, or it is because of it? For that it is always, was sammy too good?. WELCOME HOME SWEET SAMMY!. supernatural hug sis
Klutzygirl33 chapter 9 . 2/8/2011
Aww, so cute! I freaking loved "Like A Virgin". (Unfortunately, I wasn't home at the time it aired and my freaking DVR malfunctioned and didn't record it so that I can watch repeatedly like I wanted to.)
Lucian32 chapter 9 . 2/8/2011
loved this fic!
twomom chapter 9 . 2/8/2011
This was wonderful! Love how you're writing everything from Dean's POV. Thanks!
twomom chapter 8 . 2/8/2011
I love that Dean knows it's Sam. Not robosam but Sam. He knew it really wasn't Sam when they were first reunited. You captured this perfectly!
twomom chapter 7 . 2/8/2011
Amazing! Thanks!
twomom chapter 6 . 2/8/2011
I liked this and I liked how you wrote Robosam. You made him very matter of fact and unfeeling instead of mean. Loved Dean's thoughts. That's exactly why he needs him back. Thanks!
DELETED ACCOUNT 10123 chapter 9 . 2/8/2011
The only word to describe this: Sammy.
cold kagome chapter 9 . 2/8/2011
IT WAS AMAZING... LOVE IT.. . IT JUST LIKE THE SHOW. .LOL

AWWWWE I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN... WAITIN FOR NEW EPISODE IS DRIVIN ME CRAZY.. LOL
godsdaughter77 chapter 9 . 2/8/2011
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it and seeing Dean's thoughts during the episode! Wonderful job! :)
angeleyenc chapter 9 . 2/8/2011
plz update! yay! sammy's back! :D
277 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »