Reviews for Never the End
doyleshuny chapter 10 . 2/15/2011
After what happened the other night I REALLY wish Sammy would just leave it alone. We ALL know he won't though cause he's Sammy. The Sammy we all know and love. It's just the Sammy we all know and love can also be stubborn when he wants to be. I understand he wants to make everything right or whatever but I'm afraid he's going to knock that wall down. I wish he would listen to his big brother on this but you can tell he won't. Remember when Dean clearly told the kid to "stay put" and the second Dean was out the door Sammy wandered off. Personally I'm all for a leash on the boy if it keeps him safe and it keeps that wall up. EXCELLENT JOB!
cold kagome chapter 10 . 2/15/2011
AWWWWE LOVE DEAN HE IS THE BEST AWEOSME BROTHER.. .LOL LOVE IT
godsdaughter77 chapter 10 . 2/15/2011
Totally sweet! I loved it and all the brotherly fluff. Great job!
DELETED ACCOUNT 10123 chapter 10 . 2/15/2011
Awww! I skipped he newest epi to wath Rocky, so I didn't really understand, but the single line: "that's my boy." was amazing.
zekeschance chapter 10 . 2/15/2011
I liked how Dean convinces him if he was in the cage that wasn't him up here. Very good Dean! Wonderful chapter.
zekeschance chapter 9 . 2/15/2011
This was just lovely. Perfect.
Malleus Beneficarum chapter 10 . 2/15/2011
Good chapter! I like it very much!)))

Thank you.
BranchSuper chapter 9 . 2/8/2011
You hit the nail right on the head with this. Lovely.
casammy chapter 9 . 2/8/2011
hi JEDI! ohhhh yeeeeessss our sweet sammy this one of return, OMG this hug and these eyes puppy really very happy! This Friday my poor baby and the covered ones of a sam without soul, I hope that he is an alone dean who obtains everything and is not sammy who starts remembering, really it does not have for that to remember all the bad things, already it was sufficient, they all always hurt the child, or it is because of it? For that it is always, was sammy too good?. WELCOME HOME SWEET SAMMY!. supernatural hug sis
Klutzygirl33 chapter 9 . 2/8/2011
Aww, so cute! I freaking loved "Like A Virgin". (Unfortunately, I wasn't home at the time it aired and my freaking DVR malfunctioned and didn't record it so that I can watch repeatedly like I wanted to.)
Lucian32 chapter 9 . 2/8/2011
loved this fic!
twomom chapter 9 . 2/8/2011
This was wonderful! Love how you're writing everything from Dean's POV. Thanks!
twomom chapter 8 . 2/8/2011
I love that Dean knows it's Sam. Not robosam but Sam. He knew it really wasn't Sam when they were first reunited. You captured this perfectly!
twomom chapter 7 . 2/8/2011
Amazing! Thanks!
twomom chapter 6 . 2/8/2011
I liked this and I liked how you wrote Robosam. You made him very matter of fact and unfeeling instead of mean. Loved Dean's thoughts. That's exactly why he needs him back. Thanks!
281 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »