Reviews for Never the End
Emmers224 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Amazing! I loved it! I hope we get to see something similar this season 6. Sam is just so unSam like right now its hard to picture him as the same emotional kid he was in Season 1. You did a great job with characterizations! I cant wait to see what other one shots and tags you do this season!
Katy M VT chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
I loved it. Makes me want to know what happened down there, though.
lunapia chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
I really like thx
IritIlan chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
I loved it, hope there'l be more.

I missed having Sam point of view in the first episode, and I enjoyed reading it here.
MaraJade chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
I love it!

Please write more
cold kagome chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
AWWWWWE.. OMG.. SAMMY STOP BREATH .. POOR SAMMY.. HELL IS A BITCH.. MAKE YOU CRAZY... AWWWWE. .THANK GOD DEAN WAS THERE TO CALM HIM ALITTLE.. I LOVE IT.. CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE..
Darkaina chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
yay! that was good, I liked that insight, you get a little more deeper... i wonder what really happened to our Sammy on the show... hopefully the boys get back together soon.
WarwomanWay chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
I loved this very deep.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Yeah, you got that right. Sam is definitely holding something bad. Can't wait until it finally does spill over. As for me, keep writing the tags. They're fun. Two more days til Friday!
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Great fic! I loved this chapter. Poor Sammy. I think you should definitely continue writing tags!
Cain-chan chapter 1 . 9/30/2010