Reviews for Never the End
godsdaughter77 chapter 17 . 6/5/2011
I absolutely loved this story! :) I think you did a great job showing how Dean is doing as he struggles with his anger towards Castiel and his desire to comfort Sammy. I also love how portrayed Dean comforting Sam even as he thinks about how he couldn't be doing anything as unmanly as hugging. Wonderful, wonderful story! Thanks again for sharing.
Asphodel chapter 17 . 5/30/2011
Amaizing! I'm in love with your writing and specially your Dean. Can't wait to read your new work. It will keep me busy during the long summer. Thanks in advance!
dreamerswaking chapter 17 . 5/29/2011
I think this may be my favorite chapter ever. I can't tell you what I loved because I'd have to copy and paste the whole thing and it seems like that would be a silly thing to do. If I had to highlight a few things I'd have to say Dean hugging Sam so tightly. Also the whole never saying I Love you to Sammy- because he already knows. Also the X on Cas' trench coat. I better stop now or I will end up listing the entire story. LOVE LOVE LOVE
SandyDee84 chapter 17 . 5/28/2011
This was cute and a very nice redemption for those annoying alphabet books :). Dean is right - the letter S is an awesome letter.
Lucian32 chapter 17 . 5/27/2011
I really loved this fic! Thank you very much!
TinTin11 chapter 17 . 5/27/2011
Wow, that was phenomenal! I think my favorite was 'L'...loved that bit. Also loved the continuous stream of hatred towards Castiel! It was almost amusing to go from all lovey-dovey to I'm-gonna-torture-him-so-much-he'll-wish-he-was-never-born. And of course, the ending was perfect! Always is, with you! Can't wait to see what you come out with next! :o)
jensengirl4eva chapter 17 . 5/26/2011
Well now you got me crying (again). That was just wonderful. I can't get enough and will be waiting for your next update.
Van Helvic chapter 17 . 5/26/2011
When you look for the word "perfection" in the dictionary, this story is what you see.

This is a beautiful masterpiece and it brought tears to my eyes.

~Serena
Jane88 chapter 17 . 5/26/2011
Not just good - that was absolutely amazing! So beautiful, so emotional... and so true. Perfect moment you captured here. There were so many great phrases in there - here just one that I totally loved:

And I totally agree, don't think Dean could forgive Cas for bringing down the wall in Sams head... yeah, as a diversion... I still can't believe he did that.

The alphabet idea is great, really creative. Oh I just love the whole story, definitely one of my favourites!
casammy chapter 17 . 5/25/2011
good? is the more beautiful that is the well-read one in days, today it was sad and very disappointed but after reading this chapter of his fic ... it has raised the spirit and I am that I feel much better
DELETED ACCOUNT 10123 chapter 17 . 5/25/2011
I read this story on my way to school, at 7:15. I haven't ha the chance to review, I was at a concert, till now. It's an excellent story, and anybody who can make Dean reading a storybook on the alphabet is someone who has the characters spot on. It wasn't OCC or anything weird like him being 'girly' or having a 'chick-flick moment'. Your Dean and Sammy are so perfect! Anyways an excellent Drabble that I can't wait to see the next in the series.
Sparkiebunny chapter 17 . 5/25/2011
Wow. Hands down best chapter yet. I loved the creativity, the phrasing, the emotion, and how incredibly in-character every part was. You're an absolutely fantastic writer, and this chapter is just another flashing indication of that.

Fave lines:

"I is for Ignorance. The kind that's bliss. The kind that Sam had and I would've sold my soul all over again to keep him from losing." ...So true, and such a Dean thing to say.

"L is for Love. The word I've said to all the people who've ever been second-most-important, because I know it makes them feel good. The word I've never said to the person who's always been my reason for living. Because he knows." ...Said in a way only one who truly understands the Winchesters can understand. Beautiful.

Wonderful chapter, Jedi! Spectacular work! :)
Kali1973 chapter 17 . 5/25/2011
I actually felt like crying while I was reading this [but in a good way]. Definitely looking forward to reading more from you.
cold kagome chapter 17 . 5/25/2011
LOVE IT! AWWWE .LOVE PROTECTIVE DEAN/... MAINLY THE ONE WHO DO ANYTHING FOR HIS SAMMY.. YAY
Kailene chapter 17 . 5/25/2011
I've been following right along with these tags and just had to delurk and respond to this.

You raise a great point, one that I hadn't stopped to consider - forgiving Cas for proclaiming himself a God would be easy, given the fact that he was juiced up on Souls. But destroying Sammy's wall, while being in complete control of himself...as a deversion...unforgiveable...and I hope that Dean makes him pay!

The alphabet idea was brillant, you managed to make each letter something poignant and

You really only mentioned Sam a hand full of times and never in alot of detail, but his emotional distress and turmoil from the wall crashing came across loud and clear.

And Dean...awesome job! You nailed the angry, hurt, scared, protective big brother, and how all else stops when Sammy is hurt.

Great Job!