Reviews for Never the End
angeleyenc chapter 16 . 5/16/2011
plz update! that was so sad! that eppy was so heartbreaking! *sigh*
CeCe Away chapter 16 . 5/11/2011
Poor guys. And they're right. It could have been so much worse.
Jane88 chapter 16 . 5/11/2011
Very emotional chapter! Poor Dean... I like the insight of his thoughts and emotions you gave us. And it's great to see Sam taking care of his big brother and comforting him. Nice one!
Scribble2Much chapter 16 . 5/11/2011
Another great chapter.

Always nice to see Dean getting a little TLC.

And I couldn't agree more. It's better to see a rift between Dean and Cas than a rift between Dean and Sam.
jensengirl4eva chapter 16 . 5/10/2011
Wonderful. I love when Sammy takes care of Dean. Dean is so hurt by Cas betrayal and you captured it perfectly. Good job and please update soon...
TinTin11 chapter 16 . 5/10/2011
Wonderful chapter! Loved that Sammy was the one taking care of Dean this time! I'm so glad the show is bringing back the old brother relationship. While the whole plot line with Sam and Ruby was...interesting...I much rather prefer all truth, no lies! Can't wait to see your next installment! :)
doyleshuny chapter 16 . 5/10/2011
Well done. To be honest after watching "The Man Who Would Be King" I was pretty damn angry at two people. Well one person and one angel. I guess I can start with Cas. Cas all but admitted to Sam who was supposed to be his friend that when he brought him up from Hell he left his soul down there. Who gets to live with whatever his souless self did? That would be Sam. Wh gets to live with this ticking time bomb in his head? Again that would be Sam. I believe that Cas owes Sam an apology or at the very least an explanation but he got neither. Then I'm a little peeved at Dean. I mean Dean heard that said angel left his little brother in Hell and he just stood there like a really good looking slab of meat. I was fully expecting Dean to tear Cas's head off. Boy was I mistaken. Instead when Cas came back to talk to Dean Dean gave him an almost sympathetic ear. He actually said that Cas was like a "brother". Are you freakin serious? I admit that Sam REALLY screwed up last year. In fact I was pretty damn angry at the kid. I guess it's too bad that Dean didn't feel like lending that same sympathetic ear to his brother. Sam just got yelled at and told "If I didn't know you I would hunt you" Not to mention he got punched twice in the face. True Sam made horrible choices. The biggest was trusting Ruby a demon. What is Cas doing though? He's working with a demon. Not just any old demon either. He's working with Crowley the King of Purgatory or whatever the hell he is. I guess it's okay to lie and betray when you're "just Cas" huh? I love Dean. In fact I adore Dean but I was pretty steamed at that whole thing.
SandyDee84 chapter 16 . 5/10/2011
Love how you manage to turn one of the most infuriating Dean moments this season into brotherly shmoop. And Dean did kind of have a point about the futility of punching angels *g*. Points to Sam for just being there and wading through Dean's not quite organized thought process. Finale excitement's beginning to build!
BranchSuper chapter 16 . 5/10/2011
Very interesting take on Dean's reaction to Cas' betrayal.
godsdaughter77 chapter 16 . 5/10/2011
I love this one! I love how you show how much more important Sam is to Dean. How Sam is the one he really needs! LOVE IT! :) Thanks for sharing!
fanotheboyz chapter 16 . 5/10/2011
Great! Loved that brotherly hug. Someone needs to make sure they get some comfort. Good on ya!
cookjar chapter 16 . 5/10/2011
You really do such a good job with this little tags. I can totally see that happening. Good Job.
Sparkiebunny chapter 16 . 5/10/2011
GUH. I absolutely LOVED this chapter. Seriously, one of my absolute favorites in the story. AMAZING! :D
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 16 . 5/10/2011
Like a lot of fans, last week's ep broke my heart. Especially when it doesn't really look good for Cas to survive this season.
cold kagome chapter 16 . 5/10/2011
AWWWWWE.. POOR DEAN! ... . . IT MADE ME CRY... ..I KNOW ONE THING.. DEAN IS SOO NOT EVER GOING TOO LET CAS ANYWHERE NEAR SAMMY AGAIN.. P.P
282 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »