Reviews for Camelot
SGT Ford chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
Best story ever! I was dying at the end when Arthur and Merlin saw 2 Uthers! Pleas keep uploading!
Depresnjak chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
loved this chapter cant wait for more
dhh chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
Why change it? I mean, from the impression I got from the first chapter, Giles is with Buffy? If he's interest, as you say, in Morgana, wouldn't that be him/Giles cheating on Buffy and Buffy cheating on him with Uther?

I guess it doesn't matter since this story has been long discontinued.
Ferris chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
Nice, I've always enjoyed finding versions of this crossover it holds so much promise. This is pretty good, I like the characterization and the witty banter between Buffy and other characters. If you ever add more chapters to this you have a reader.
S.M.Hoffman chapter 2 . 4/16/2011
I love this story. And then I realized that it hasn't been updated since October last year -sad face-

Update soon, please. I love the idea of it starting as Giles/Morgana and Uther/Buffy but ending in Giles/Buffy and Uther/Morgana (my two favorite couples, btw)
Depresnajk chapter 2 . 3/2/2011
Wow, this is amazing. I'm impressed. Please update as soon as you can.
wendySP chapter 2 . 2/14/2011
I love how you write. It's an interesting idea for a story. I hope you write another chapter. :-)
Rippertish chapter 2 . 10/29/2010
Ho-ho-ho! What a twist, huh?

Only you and michefmagnet to come up with such a great idea! Salute! :)
Smotri chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
I actually really like your story, but this is kind of creepy now with the whole Uther/Morgana dynamic, seeing as Morgana is Uther's daughter.
rebelxxwaltz chapter 2 . 10/14/2010
Oh my!

(Hearts and flowers and boxes of chocolate fly towards Blind Magdalene)

Love it! Love it love it love it! What could be better than Buffy/Giles and Uther/Morgana or Buffy/Uther and Giles/Morgana? Buffy/Giles and Uther/Morgana AND Buffy/Uther and Giles/Morgana! Wow, I think this might be the worst paragraph ever made, grammatically speaking. I think you catch my drift, though. :P

I can't help but agree that there are not nearly enough BtVS/Merlin crossover fics. Who could resist an opportunity to (sort of) have two Gileses, or to pair Buffy with the guy that looks like Giles, only meaner and with lots of sexy chain mail and leather? (dreamy sigh)

I'm probably in danger of convincing myself that I need to write one, too. That is, once I make some progress with my other stories. So, so tempted. You have inspired me! :)
mmooch chapter 2 . 10/14/2010
Of course! Now we just need Uther and Buffy to get jealous of Giles and Morgana. Good thing Buffy's in a dress that she can barely breathe in, or she might attack Morgana for giving HER Watcher attention.
The Ashes Fan chapter 2 . 10/14/2010
Yay! I have been waiting for an update on this post for ages! I loved this chapter! I cannot wait to read more! Well done! :)
rebelxxwaltz chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
This is *fun*!

I have been on a Merlin binge this week, which is the sort of thing that always happens when I should be writing fic or doing other things. :P

It's an interesting beginning. Are you going to add more? If it were me, I would probably throw a wrench in the works and make it Buffy/Uther and Giles/Morgana, but that's probably just because I'm a sick and twisted individual. Yay, character torture and weirdness!

I'm curious to read more regardless. Hope you update it soon! :)
Silverlea chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Hi!

I just wanted you to know that I had noticed and enjoyed your story, Camelot!

I agree - there are not enough BtVS / Merlin crossovers. More, please!
Mel1592 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
I love Buffy crossovers :) Although as of last Saturday, it's not as easy to read any Morgana/Uther pairing for me LOL

Please post more soon :)