Reviews for The Demon and the Warrior
henchman213 chapter 9 . 1/9
I do love complicatedly twisted love stories from the female point of view.
Xivitai chapter 3 . 6/28/2014
Do you really should add trash in story?
TekamanBlade chapter 9 . 10/20/2013
Wow.. I thought that this story was amazing from the first chapter... but the last chapter... holy crap.. it was balls deep in "OMFGSOOOGOOOOD" from the start.

best Morinth story I've seen so far.
Dr Gonzo chapter 9 . 5/3/2013
An awesome story, thank you for making me like Morinth I know youll get a few of these, I hope you take a stab at Citadel and whatever part Morinth might play therin
warfolomei chapter 9 . 4/9/2013
O.O I... I have no idea what just happened, but I think you got it. Game feels so clunky now.
FasterGhost chapter 9 . 4/9/2013
Nice. Thank you !
FasterGhost chapter 8 . 4/1/2013
Hope she is not becoming a banshee, cause that was soo annoyingly stupid in the game.
warfolomei chapter 8 . 3/29/2013
Morinths crimes do seem like a forgotten thing in those circumstances.
As always, beautiful and deadly. Good to see you still write about her. So far so good, can't wait to read how it ends.
Always nice to read how other people see Shepard.
Shebali chapter 8 . 3/28/2013
You know what else is gorgeous? This story :]

I loved Janis, and her interaction with Morinth, and I can't wait for the big bang itself. Can't even begin to guess what you have in mind, but no way it will be worse than ME3's ending. Yep, still bitter 'bout that... *sigh*
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 8 . 3/28/2013
More please. :)
jay8008 chapter 7 . 1/13/2013
That's...horribly awesome? You took Shepard to a dark place rarely explored. It's becoming less clear just which one of them is really the demon.

I wonder how he'd feel about himself if he actually survived the Reapers, and thus has an indeterminate future to live with his own actions.
warfolomei chapter 7 . 11/20/2012
Don't stop writing !
warfolomei chapter 6 . 11/20/2012
This works too.

Yes, do adjustments ... and as much as you can.
warfolomei chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
Oh this is in a word sublime.. or I am mixing it with some other word. Those interactions, that Miranda fixing Shepard reference in the previous chapter. Back to business attitude, if I think deeper than the game let's me, all of this is an actual possibility.
warfolomei chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
Hmmm... this is actually a lot better than most romances in the game. If you can make a straight man read trough this, I can't wait to read malefemale pairing.